5'4" chicks with 80+ pounds to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• mrstoripowell
    mrstoripowell Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    im About 5'3 and some change and weigh 218! when I first started losing weight I was 234! Now that im on My Fitness Pal I feel the need to do more!!! Im enjoying it! I have 70 pounds more to lose!!! Im on my way <3

January 1, 2011: 234.5

June 21, 20111: 218

Next Goal: 207 by July 23

WISH ME LUCK!!
    I WISH YOU ALL LUCK!!!

http://nosmokingnaturalhairandweightlossohmy.blogspot.com/

Since June 17, 2011:
    8708497.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • jesd1029
    jesd1029 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my start weight was 278 in Feb which is my heaviest ever!! Right now I'm at 263 and ready to start using MFP and get serious about this. I am walking on my treadmill doing wii fit and trying to find other workouts. However right now about 15 minutes is all I can make it before I'm ready to fall over from being so out of shape but I'm working on it. But I could definitely use someone else to motivate me if you wanna add me, we can motivate each other :)
  • Djskrap
    Djskrap Posts: 4
    Options
    I started at 220, and now I am down to 205 since starting in March, thats 12 pounds so far, I would like to see myself get to 130 again where I was, but dont know if that is possible, just keep pushing it. I use Oxy Elite Pro and a daily laxative and keep my calories at 1200, plus I watch what I eat and do abb work at 5:30 am which is new to me but I do it, and the gym right after work for cardio!
  • ccbloom1
    ccbloom1 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...5'3" started at 208 and down to 184. Then hit a plateau for one miserable month. Finally figured out I needed to EAT MORE!!! Broke the plateau and then went on vacation a day later. 2 days past vacation now and I'm just about back to that plateau-breaking number. Hopefully will start moving down again on the scale in the next couple of days.

I just want to say that I learned the hard way...at our starting weights we weigh as much as grown men who are 6-10" taller than us and we need to EAT MORE than the 1200 calories a day that MFP gives us as a base...clean foods and not processed junk (I believe the quality of our foods does matter...I know some think a calorie is a calorie). If you are eating 1200 calories a day and NOT eating your exercise calories back, you may lose in the beginning and that's exciting and motivating, but the reality is you're just doing yourself, and your metabolism, a disservice.