40 Somethings ~ Where Are You??

Options

Replies

• EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I'll be 40 in a little over a month, can I join?
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 40's and most people say I am something :laugh: :laugh:
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I'm 43. My younger sister, 37, gets mistaken for being my OLDER sister all the time, but she just tells everyone it's because I'm so immature (which I am!!!!!!) :bigsmile:
  • Purplefly
    Purplefly Posts: 71
    Options
    Woot 41 year old, count me in!
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Does 50 somethings count!? I see many folks in their 30s.
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    43 but a bloke at 6'1 if that's ok :)
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    There's lots of us here, I'm 44, 5'4" and 2/3 of the way to my goal of losing 25 kg (about 55 pounds).
  • lb7970
    lb7970 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Here I am, forty and wanting to look and feel Fabulous at Forty instead of Flabby . Here's to hoping we can all help each get there together.
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Okay fellow 40 something's, what prompted you to make a change?
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    Eventually I would like to find someone and settle down once again. I have enough baggage with two kids still at home and my life style to bring even more baggage with me ( weight). Plus to be honest.....I am tired of being a fat blob
  • justnname
    justnname Posts: 162
    Options
    41 and fabulous:happy:
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Eventually I would like to find someone and settle down once again. I have enough baggage with two kids still at home and my life style to bring even more baggage with me ( weight). Plus to be honest.....I am tired of being a fat blob
    Good for you for doing it for yourself!!!
    My reason started out for "me", I wanted to fit into shorts that I already had so I didn't have to buy new ones, but when I mentioned in front of some friends that I wanted to lose a few pounds, this "friend" made the comment "Your in your 40's now, and you've had 4 kids, your not going to look like your in your 20's. Just accept were you are in life and get over it." Well, this pised me off and now all I can think of is " I'll show you ashole!"
    We are going to a waterpark with these friends at the end of July, and I plan on being able to not just wear a bikini, but rock it!!!
  • brobin41101
    brobin41101 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello, I am 40 something as well. More on the something side , lol. 48 to be exact. I am 15 days new to the MFP site, and would love to join a group for support. You are welcome to add me if you like. :blushing:
  • deewildwoman
    deewildwoman Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi...44 here. Fairly new to MFP, and have a long way to go. Count me in, I would love to have the added support...and hopefully give some back along the way. :happy:
  • jam1166
    jam1166 Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm here too. 44 years old and 5'5" . Love seeing all you forty somethings!
  • dfeledichuk
    dfeledichuk Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I am 44 and 5'6 " and need to lose 120 lbs add me too!
  • AndreaB31
    AndreaB31 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am a year away from 40 something and also 5'6". Popular height! This group sounds like fun!

Just found this site today and I believe it is the motivation I need. Feel free to friend me!
  • Squirkie
    Squirkie Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 and 5'6 and just starting out!! Have you tried 30 day shred, I did it today .. the best I could!

I'm 44, just came back from Disney World (love Mickey Mouse in the pic:smile: )
    Started the 30 day shred yesterday (June 28th). Looking to lose about 50lbs. Seriously need to divorce some medications!!
    Friend invites are welcome...
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'll be 42 in a couple weeks. 5'6" tall and about 60 lbs to go.

I've been here since May 17 and am just finishing up my first round of 30DS. So far so good with results!

Anyone cal feel free to add me if they'd like!