Replies

• Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    tfrasur wrote: »
    Krizzo87 wrote: »
    a9b0wn1t8tuo.jpg
    o227si1w7zvs.jpg

There are days when I feel like my fitness journey is going nowhere. A lot of times, I want to give up. Today, I was looking at some old pics and realized just how far I've come and that it's all worth it. The first pic is from Easter 2009 and I cried the first time I ever saw that picture. Sorry for the butt shot in the second one, but taking a pic of myself is difficult. :p

Your freaking awesome both before an now!! :*

Thank you, T!! :kissing:
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

johnny cash never looked so good.

I have a sudden interest in Johnny Cash.......have a great day!

You should relish and revere the Man in Black regardless of my tee! Shame on you! :wink: But thanks for the kudos fellas!
  • Krizzo87
    edited June 2016
    Options
    jajomo0118 wrote: »
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

johnny cash never looked so good.

I have a sudden interest in Johnny Cash.......have a great day!

You should relish and revere the Man in Black regardless of my tee! Shame on you! :wink: But thanks for the kudos fellas!

I concur with this statement! Big fan of Mr. Cash! :)
  • InfoomaousTete
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    _Just_Ash_ wrote: »
    1ron1fzymkj4.jpeg
    h016grldx9z4.jpeg
    qfsx6164yod7.jpeg

next time kidnap me and take me with you!!!

^^Yep what she said! Wow what a stunning place!
  • InfoomaousTete
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Dragged the boy plant shopping
    h8masqyk37yd.jpg

Oh my he is a cutie. I just want to squeeze him!
  • Krizzo87
    Options
    KPriceAk wrote: »

There are days when I feel like my fitness journey is going nowhere. A lot of times, I want to give up. Today, I was looking at some old pics and realized just how far I've come and that it's all worth it. The first pic is from Easter 2009 and I cried the first time I ever saw that picture. Sorry for the butt shot in the second one, but taking a pic of myself is difficult. :p

Can I just Tell you how amazing you are? This weightloss thing is hard as hell however everyday that we get up and try to make another day of good choices IS a good day! Your're beautiful! Thank you for sharing this because it makes me feel confident enough to share my picture too ... and I know im not alone...

This is my Collage My highest 375/my now 285/ my lowest @ 218 and 43lbs shy of my goal
    sytj20gw24fs.jpg

Thank you so much! You've come a long way and you'll get to your goal weight soon. It is hard not to give up some days, but we gotta keep at it! You're beautiful, in all of them regardless. <3:)
  • InfoomaousTete
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    zivnae10ieqh.jpeg

I am quite happy today to have spent some one on one time with my Monk. We hiked to my "Reflection Point", where I was able to reconnect with my very chill and love filled little man.

I spent the day with my youngest just doing errands, going out for lunch, and then we hit the golf range for a bit and I can honestly say it was a great day. I love days like this, just pure simple joy! Looks like you got some of that today with your handsome fella. :)
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    a9b0wn1t8tuo.jpg
    o227si1w7zvs.jpg

Can I just Tell you how amazing you are? This weightloss thing is hard as hell however everyday that we get up and try to make another day of good choices IS a good day! Your're beautiful! Thank you for sharing this because it makes me feel confident enough to share my picture too ... and I know im not alone...

This is my Collage My highest 375/my now 285/ my lowest @ 218 and 43lbs shy of my goal
    sytj20gw24fs.jpg

You ladies are awesome!! <3:*
  • Krizzo87
    Options
    nitroalley wrote: »
    a9b0wn1t8tuo.jpg
    o227si1w7zvs.jpg

sytj20gw24fs.jpg

You ladies are awesome!! <3

Thank you, Alan! :kissing:<3
  • KPriceAk
    KPriceAk Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options

You ladies are awesome!! <3:* [/quote]
    :*:*<3 Thank you !!

• Krizzo87
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    It's over 90° and storming like a MF here in Florida. Between that and the commotion of packing, Ruby is straight up not amused. r23afi737vp3.jpg

Aww poor pup. On the other hand, you're beautiful as ever <3
  • KPriceAk
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    It's over 90° and storming like a MF here in Florida. Between that and the commotion of packing, Ruby is straight up not amused. r23afi737vp3.jpg

The look on your pups face Like " what the *kitten* is going on"
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I've been stood up. @williammuney wanna make this our date?

22wf9oz1wlwd.jpg
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I've been stood up. @williammuney wanna make this our date?

22wf9oz1wlwd.jpg

You know I'd never stand you up ....

I'll take a glass of the same :)
  • KPriceAk
    Options
    daddyfitt1 wrote: »
    dpwc7y4agl81.jpg

Lookachu all handsome and stuff... Stahhp it.