tg51h59c1w3a.jpeg
    ez0x0i0shzwo.jpeg
    sw05wqdbdcfn.jpeg

Snapchat filters! Gotta love em :* Looking good hun

Thank you!
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    Long week of travel, major job interview, and general busy-ness. Not even 8 PM and I am in bed in pajamas - and it's where I am staying!1gsve5c2cgwh.jpeg
  • KPriceAk
    KPriceAk Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    Kvm11628 wrote: »
    Long week of travel, major job interview, and general busy-ness. Not even 8 PM and I am in bed in pajamas - and it's where I am staying!1gsve5c2cgwh.jpeg

Dang hottie...
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Krizzo87 wrote: »
    a9b0wn1t8tuo.jpg
    o227si1w7zvs.jpg

There are days when I feel like my fitness journey is going nowhere. A lot of times, I want to give up. Today, I was looking at some old pics and realized just how far I've come and that it's all worth it. The first pic is from Easter 2009 and I cried the first time I ever saw that picture. Sorry for the butt shot in the second one, but taking a pic of myself is difficult. :p

So awesome! No matter our sizes or weights, we all have those eras of life where we wish we could be anyone else than ourselves. Keep it and keep smiling and encouraging us all.
    KPriceAk wrote: »

There are days when I feel like my fitness journey is going nowhere. A lot of times, I want to give up. Today, I was looking at some old pics and realized just how far I've come and that it's all worth it. The first pic is from Easter 2009 and I cried the first time I ever saw that picture. Sorry for the butt shot in the second one, but taking a pic of myself is difficult. :p

Can I just Tell you how amazing you are? This weightloss thing is hard as hell however everyday that we get up and try to make another day of good choices IS a good day! Your're beautiful! Thank you for sharing this because it makes me feel confident enough to share my picture too ... and I know im not alone...

This is my Collage My highest 375/my now 285/ my lowest @ 218 and 43lbs shy of my goal
    sytj20gw24fs.jpg

And you're an encouragment o me, too. What a great transformation you're making!

Thank you, hun <3
  • Krizzo87
    Options
    And now to get my Friday night drink on...
    ry4du9udcg9y.jpg

I'll take a drink!
  • Krizzo87
    Options
    a9b0wn1t8tuo.jpg
    o227si1w7zvs.jpg

Well done, Kendra!

Thank you! :)
  • Krizzo87
    Options

Well hello, gorgeous!
  • Krizzo87
    Options
    dw41lknsf8vm.jpg

It's a gorgeous Friday evening here. Just me and my best gal.

Aww she's a cutie!
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    Sent this to my family today, My contribution to Filter Friday! :D The up side of having "adult" children. The tormenting and name calling is first class.
  • Steven_626
    Steven_626 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    o242zyw1uldt.jpeg
    TGIF!
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Steven_626 wrote: »
    o242zyw1uldt.jpeg
    TGIF!

Hey cutie
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    RNGRZulu wrote: »
    pdgwg5peizn2.jpeg
    Filter Friday!!!!

:*:*
  • Krizzo87
    Options
    Steven_626 wrote: »
    o242zyw1uldt.jpeg
    TGIF!

Love your smile! :)
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    37he0gvk7536.jpeg

It's Friday night!

Smokin mama
  • Krizzo87
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    a9b0wn1t8tuo.jpg
    o227si1w7zvs.jpg

So awesome! No matter our sizes or weights, we all have those eras of life where we wish we could be anyone else than ourselves. Keep it and keep smiling and encouraging us all.
    KPriceAk wrote: »

Can I just Tell you how amazing you are? This weightloss thing is hard as hell however everyday that we get up and try to make another day of good choices IS a good day! Your're beautiful! Thank you for sharing this because it makes me feel confident enough to share my picture too ... and I know im not alone...

This is my Collage My highest 375/my now 285/ my lowest @ 218 and 43lbs shy of my goal
    sytj20gw24fs.jpg

And you're an encouragment o me, too. What a great transformation you're making!

Amazing ladies!!! Well done and looking beautiful before during and after....and @kvm11628 fingers crossed for you!

Thanks, Laura :)
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    jajomo0118 wrote: »
    Sent this to my family today, My contribution to Filter Friday! :D The up side of having "adult" children. The tormenting and name calling is first class.

Gotta rock the red beards! I wore a different Foo Fighters shirt today butt you missed it!

Red beards for life! Damn..I am a horrible best friend. I know one of the jerks I gave birth to stole my newish Sonic Highway tee, I'll have dig out my vintage Colour and the Shape tee one of these days. That was pre-jerks stealing my cool stuff...haha :)
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    And now to get my Friday night drink on...
    ry4du9udcg9y.jpg

Im coming over :p
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I can't find your pic @Krizzo87 to tag..but I wanted to say..fantastic job girl..Such an inspiring and motivating lady you are