Diamond Dolls Week 2!

Options

Replies

• partonsara
    partonsara Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Mine would be my husband! He was the one that started MFP in January. He has lost 67 lbs since then and has helped keep me accountable and pushed me to continue my running.
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    My husband, he doesn't say much about my progress but he is encouraging. And also my friend who is getting married in September, I'm a bridesmaid and we're both in this together for losing weight for good after having our kids as well as to look good for the wedding and also the hen parties!
  • laceylovespink
    Options
    just wanted to say that I was here today, I might miss the QOTD because I'm off to train then to work...Keep up the good work everyone!!
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    Hello ladies, and welcome to your QOTD for June 30th!

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

-Bethanie Happy Thursday!
  • sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    I would have to say if I could only eat one food the rest of my life it would be a protein yet fat filled food and that would be peanut butter!!!
  • BethanieK
    Options
    QOTD Wednesday 29/06/2011(Sorry its late Dolls i'm a ditz) :

Who would you say has been most supportive/influential in your weightless journey and why?

Sorry, I missed this one yesterday!

Hmmm. I am thinking, and I don't really have an answer! I think it would have to be everyone here on mfp. I don't really have a lot of support from family, since they live far away, and my roommate has been ok I suppose. Logging on to mfp every day has been great because it makes me accountable for what I am eating, and what I am burning. :)
  • Macy_R
    Macy_R Posts: 91
    Options

Pizza :) because there are a million ways to make it and it's my favvvv! :)
  • BethanieK
    Options

I know mine will sound terrible but....Bacon. Oh yeah, I love bacon. And if it wasn't terrible for me to eat, I'd eat it every single day!
  • LosingTheWeight2014
    Options
    QOTD Wednesday 29/06/2011(Sorry its late Dolls i'm a ditz) :

Who would you say has been most supportive/influential in your weightless journey and why?

Surprisingly I would have to say my former co-worker and friend Deb...she is awesome and extremely supportive! I love her! =)
  • LosingTheWeight2014
    Options

I would eat Protein Links (they are like hot dogs) but without all the fat and carbs! They are yummy and awesome with just a little bit of mustard. I love hot dogs, but I refuse to eat them because they are so full of fat! These are a great alternative and a great snack! =)
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, Chocolate chocolate! White, Dark milk whatever! Maybe it's because I'm low carbing it but I crave the stuff like no end! Thank GOD for Atkins Peanut butter cups! :blushing:
  • skylar1907
    skylar1907 Posts: 156
    Options
    One food... for the rest of my life... so difficult!

I would probably have to go with steak. Nothing tops off my day like a nice, well cooked (not well done!) steak. What can I say? I'm a country & farm girl at heart.

But... on the list of must haves: raspberries, chocolate, sweet potatoes, root beer, wine, corn, brussel sprouts, eggs and cheese! I could have written up any one of them!
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    This is an impossible question! LOL...

Honestly, my answer is not as virtuous as yours... I think I'd go with tacos. LOVE them!
  • MeganLord
    MeganLord Posts: 28 Member
    Options

WOW what a question a good one at that.. if we are going with non healthy i would choose mexican food anything mexican.. but if we are going with healthier umm...grilled chicken and asparagus :)
  • lustris
    lustris Posts: 152
    Options
    Chocolate!!! Chocolate and wine! Yummm.
  • psnow9127
    psnow9127 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That's a tough one. Healthy would be Fage Greek Yogurt, I just can't get enough. Unhealthy would be gyro sandwiches!!
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    tough one, but at this moment,chicken fajitas,mmnnnnnn
  • Harrar10
    Harrar10 Posts: 116
    Options

Hmmmm....

I would have to say McDonalds Southwestern Salad! MMMMmmm my favorite!!!
  • partonsara
    partonsara Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter for sure! :)
  • Fergieberg
    Fergieberg Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Anything potatoes, mashed baked mmmmmm!