Daily or Weekly Weigher?

Options
2»

Replies

• krc2003
    krc2003 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily just to keep myself focused on the goal. I record my weight once a week.
  • AleksAas
    AleksAas Posts: 13
    Options
    I do dailies at the same time. Before I hit the showers after working out. Like many have mentioned before me, it's to know what's going on and adjust on a daily basis not just weekly.

I'm in it to win it, no time to get emotional on the scales. I do however only take a progress picture once a week.
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I'm a weekly weigher! I have read articles that say that the daily weighers more easily lose weight and keep it off... but for me, it would be unhealthy to weigh in any more often than weekly.
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Daily. If I make it part of my morning routine then it stays fresh in my head. If it's not part of my routine then I forget for weeks on end and gain 12 pounds without even noticing and then I have to start all over.
    I hit a new low weight this morning. And that's what will be in my head when I go out tonight.
    Even when the number goes up, I don't panic. It's just a reminder to stick to the plan.
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    I am definitely a weekly weigher. I know that weight fluctuates daily, but even knowing that, if I weight tomorrow and I'm a lb heavier than today I'll get discouraged. If I weigh myself weekly, I know that that is a real loss or gain. So far the scale has always gone down every week.