BIG Decisions!

Options
Today, I made a big decision.

Little background: I was going to the FAT DOCTOR once a week for the past 3 weeks. I was starting to cost a lot of money with purchasing the appetite suppressants and the other 5 supplements plus the fee to be seen by the doctor. Not to mention that I was only eating 500 Calories a day. I wasn’t hungry but I am sure this isn’t the healthy way to lose weight.

My decision: I am going to do this on my own the RIGHT WAY! There is no reason I have to pay a doctor to be accountable. I put on my big girl panties and I am going to make strides. I think I will feel more accomplished this way too, since I will be doing it MYSELF! I am going to use the free resources to help me like MFP and the trainers at the gym that are there to assist me.

I realized today that - today is the beginning of the rest of my life and what better way to start it by kicking the mood altering- appetite suppressants and being healthy and not full of chemicals.

I am sure that this program has worked for people but after doing research (which I should have done first) I have come to the conclusion that the program is not for me at this time.

HUGS and LOVE,
:flowerforyou:
Danielle

Replies

• LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    good for you! I'm so proud of you. you can do this and you're more likely to keep it off if you do it the healthy way
  • cdenham001
    cdenham001 Posts: 83
    Options
    Proud of you, you can do it.... we all have faith in you.
  • CaptObvious
    CaptObvious Posts: 117
    Options
    Way to go! You can do it!
  • koondoggie_99
    Options
    THAT'S RIGHT...YOU DON'T NEED THAT!!! GOOD LUCK!
  • Bj92892
    Bj92892 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi. I am 18 years old and overweight. Not severely but enough to have extremely low self esteem. I started using my fitness pal and was doing really well. But I got off track. And now I've gotten back to my bad eating habits and feel even worse about myself. I really need the motivation. I would love to lose weight before I go off to school in the fall...
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You have all the tools you need; MFP and the trainers at your gym. You can do this! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • dawnmichelea
    dawnmichelea Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! Take one day at a time! I've started using a lot more spices and herbs and have actually been enjoying my food more....a little extra time and you can make your foods extra tastie!!!! Good Luck!