What are your weight loss goals??

Options
13»

Replies

• skyhowl
    skyhowl Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    26 lbs to go :) my starting weight was 187 lbs, my current is 171 lbs. my goal is 141 lbs
  • healthykaitlin
    healthykaitlin Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    .5 lb away from 20 lbs lost, I'd like to lose 40 more & then see how I feel :):)
  • rebeccabinning95
    rebeccabinning95 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've got 28lbs still to lose, maybe more depending on how I feel. already lost 14lbs :smiley:
  • RW7724
    RW7724 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I set my first goal at 20lbs. Im thinking my long term goal is about 100 to 120 but I'm setting smaller goals along the way. Ultimately I'd like to get back into my smallest jeans, a 14. Right now I'm a 24 so got a ways to go.
  • Tonica0720
    Tonica0720 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I've got 28lbs still to lose, maybe more depending on how I feel. already lost 14lbs :smiley:

Congratulations that is really good. You are very close to your goal.
  • Tonica0720
    Options
    RW7724 wrote: »
    I set my first goal at 20lbs. Im thinking my long term goal is about 100 to 120 but I'm setting smaller goals along the way. Ultimately I'd like to get back into my smallest jeans, a 14. Right now I'm a 24 so got a ways to go.

We have almost the same goal in mind. I would like to lose at least 100 more. But my short term is 40 pounds.
  • ALG775
    ALG775 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I have lost about 40 pounds and have about 12 to go. I'm now set at a ,5 pounds a week loss and it is very slow! But this is about a lifestyle change and I probably need to take the time.
  • SoozeE512
    SoozeE512 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I started at 170 lbs and have lost 34 lbs so far. I'm at a healthy BMI now at 136 lbs, but I still have excess fat on my belly and thighs (shopping for pants is the worst!). I think another 11 -16 lbs down should help slim those last stubborn areas. The last time I made it down to 120 lbs was 8 years ago but it was so short-lived. I'm going to take my time getting back to that weight because I want it to do it right and make it last this time!
  • Intentional_Me
    Intentional_Me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    My total goal to lose is around 150 pounds. Down 17 pounds so far since middle of April. My first short term goal is to lose 50 pounds by my boys birthdays at the end of OCT!
  • GMAC2016
    GMAC2016 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Loss goal is 85 but after I get there I would actually like to gain back about 20 in muscle. I used to be 282 when I was in University and was very strong. Wrestler, weight lifter etc. Not super fit mind you but here we were 20 years later and I was still 282, just a lot weaker. I'm down to 258 and will keep going. My hope is to be at goal weight by October although I am pushing a bit too hard to get there quick. Then go find my weights.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I began my weight loss journey without actually having a goal other than "exercise and lose weight". Later I did a little searching and found that the middle of a healthy BMI for a man my height is 160, so I been saying that my goal is to reach and remain at 160. That would be a loss of 112.4 lb from my starting weight. As of this morning I had lost 51.2 lb. I am 5'10", or 178 cm.
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Started the process January 1st at 288. Goal was to drop down to 250 by the end of March. I did that.

Set the next goal of 230 by July 1st. I actually reach that by the end of May. The crazy part is that's six months ago I can never picture 250.

At this point I reset my next goal at 220 by the end of August.
  • Tonica0720
    Options
    ALG775 wrote: »
    I have lost about 40 pounds and have about 12 to go. I'm now set at a ,5 pounds a week loss and it is very slow! But this is about a lifestyle change and I probably need to take the time.
    My total goal to lose is around 150 pounds. Down 17 pounds so far since middle of April. My first short term goal is to lose 50 pounds by my boys birthdays at the end of OCT!

That is awesome sometimes I think of my 100 pound goal and it kind of scares me. Then I remember if I just keep my lifestyle changed by eating better I can do it.
  • Tonica0720
    Options
    GMAC2016 wrote: »
    Loss goal is 85 but after I get there I would actually like to gain back about 20 in muscle. I used to be 282 when I was in University and was very strong. Wrestler, weight lifter etc. Not super fit mind you but here we were 20 years later and I was still 282, just a lot weaker. I'm down to 258 and will keep going. My hope is to be at goal weight by October although I am pushing a bit too hard to get there quick. Then go find my weights.

Oh wow that is awesome. I would also like to build muscle after I reach my goal. I think that it s going to be very important that I tone up.
  • Tonica0720
    Options
    Started the process January 1st at 288. Goal was to drop down to 250 by the end of March. I did that.

Set the next goal of 230 by July 1st. I actually reach that by the end of May. The crazy part is that's six months ago I can never picture 250.

At this point I reset my next goal at 220 by the end of August.

That is great congratulations.
  • sarahcampos555
    sarahcampos555 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 75 pounds. It's been a little over a week and I'm down 5 pounds! But first I want to lose 35 pounds because that will be the lightest I've weighed since elementary!
  • LoveEpifanie
    LoveEpifanie Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I would like to reach 145 pounds, about 45 pounds away. Then once I reach 145 I will reevaluate and set new goals.