Women with 50-100+ lbs to lose?!

Options

Replies

• sarahcampos555
    sarahcampos555 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in a support group, I've been struggling a lot lately!
    Current weight: 220
    Starting weight: 225

I want to lose 70 more pounds!!
  • lmrhen13
    lmrhen13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 100 lbs as well! I recently started last week so I have a long ways to go! Feel free to add me :)

SW 272
    CW 266
    GW 175

New to this! Can't figure out how to post! Lol my goal is to lose 80-90 lbs. I need as much motivation as possible!! I cut out sodas a week ago and still going strong!
    Please add me!
  • lmrhen13
    lmrhen13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please add me! Need friends to help keep me motivated!!
  • pinchesucia
    pinchesucia Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Currently : 250?

Goal weight : 180
    I need someone to help me continue staying motivated in order to reach and maintain my weight goal.

Feel free to add me
  • lisaisso
    lisaisso Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    SW 264
    CW 243
    GW 199 for now
    Add me anytime
  • BlakeKellyD
    BlakeKellyD Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Would love for anyone to add me!! :smile:

SW-235
    CW-221
    GW-160ish
  • bmcleod422
    bmcleod422 Posts: 8 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
    CW:205
    GW:140
    Height:5'8"
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    Oh wowee! Reading through your comments and I feel like I've come home!!
    I'm Australian so excuse my conversions if there're a bit off. I'm 5'1"

I started at 83kg (180lbs)

My goal weight is somewhere between 45-55kgs (somewhere around 110 lbs)

Mfp helped me get down to 68kgs (149lbs) sitting at 1500 calories and lifting heavy.

Then about 5 months ago I had a bit of a mental health issue. Enter getting diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Omfg!! For years I have felt that something was wrong inside my head. I have never quite been normal and felt different to everyone else. Add this to my erratic behaviour, massive mood swings, the binge eating moods, depressed eating moods etc...
    Getting a diagnosis was the best thing ever.
    On my psychiatrist's advice I stopped counting my calories and exercising temporarily while focusing on getting my mental health in order.
    Now that I'm at what's called therapeutic level she has suggested continuing with my weight loss. Healthily and slowly of course. Lol she actually suggested mfp!

So I'm back. I'm back up to 78kgs.

Please feel free to add me. I do post a lot on my wall. Mostly me jabbering away :smile:

PS my name is Karen. Nice to meet you all
  • jakefitzgerald93
    jakefitzgerald93 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Jake!

The best way to lose weight is to honestly stop counting your calories and start eating real food :)

Have high protein, high fat and low carb for 3 days then every 4th day high carb low fat
  • Karen_can_do_this
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Jake!

The best way to lose weight is to honestly stop counting your calories and start eating real food :)

Have high protein, high fat and low carb for 3 days then every 4th day high carb low fat

@jakefitzgerald93
    Uh no. Eating whatever suits the person is the best way. Everyone is different. Counting calories works for most
    Please excuse my ignorance but are you a lady that's trying to lose between 50 - 100lbs?
  • jakefitzgerald93
    Options
    No I'm a man who's lost 84lbs. Carry on eating 1200 calories a day whilst I'll eat what 2000 and lose more weight... Yes it's about energy in vs energy out but it's what food you eat that determines your weight loss. Macronutrient control in combo with some simple workouts will beat a low calorie diet any day, and you'll eat more food :)
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Options
    Did you even read the posts? I'm not eating 1200 a day. I like to live. Not survive.
    However this thread is asking for ladies and their support. Not yet another guy telling them what to do.
    Please go preach elsewhere
  • jakefitzgerald93
    Options
    Well that's not sexist of you...
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Options
    The title says women. You're a man.

Op I'm sorry to hijack your post.
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Options
    Ooh I just reread my post! I did sound sexist. But I still stand by my point.
  • jakefitzgerald93
    Options
    Everyone I'm sorry for the behaivor of @mrsfitzyv8 I think she had some male issues.

Now for the real topic at hand. Try this, just for one week, and if you don't like it, or lose weight, or feel good then please spam me or whatever you like haha.

Breakfast - 30g protein, 15g fat

Brunch - 30g protein, 15g fat

Lunch - 30g protein, 20g carbs, some fat

Preworkout - 30g protein, 40g of slow releasing carbs

Post workout - 30g protein, 20g carbs

Before bed - protein shake and 15g fat

• lulimorales721
    lulimorales721 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!. Im in 183.2
    GW: 150.
    Please feel to add me!
    quote="Graciefab;10392843"]Looking for MFP women in the same boat to help support and encourage one another!

Highest weight: 292
    Current weight: 250

<3
    [/quote]

• padagenhart
    padagenhart Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Anyone here can feel free to add me.

SW: 267
    CW: 227
    GW: 130-150

Trying to do things differently this time. I'm focusing more on the journey than I am arriving at any goal.
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Options
    I don't have male issues. I have arsehole issues.

The thing is, you actually are making a great point and your diet advice is really good.

But mate, coming into a thread specifically for women and telling them they are doing it wrong and need to do it your way?
  • mysticatgal1
    mysticatgal1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm still starting out but currently 225 and want to be at 145 one day.