Back at it again!:)

Options
Hello all! My name is Kacee and I'm 24 years old. I have attempted every diet plan you can imagine. The good and bad, and seem to fall off the wagon every time. I used to do a great job at weight watchers and lost about 25 pounds doing so. They recently have changed up the program and I have gained back all and some of the weight. I would love to get with a group of people and really support each other, as this is the only way I am motivated. Today is the day! :)

Replies

• GetfitDrinkwine
    GetfitDrinkwine Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Girl! I am in the same boat! I utilized the weight watchers program in 2007 and lost 70 pounds! The new smart points seems way more restrictive than the previous versions of the plan!
  • kacee221
    kacee221 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Girl! I am in the same boat! I utilized the weight watchers program in 2007 and lost 70 pounds! The new smart points seems way more restrictive than the previous versions of the plan!

I am so glad that I am not the only one struggling with it! I refused to give up but after 3 months of just gaining I had to.
  • daniellek30
    daniellek30 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I've learned for me, the best thing to do is just count calories. Have a deficit. If I do 'diet plans', or Weight Watchers, then once lose the weight, I feel like i'd gain it back!

Feel free to add me though! It's always good having supportive friends :)
  • shareeharstone
    shareeharstone Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh man girl, I'm in the same boat! I've started and stopped so many times! I did weight watchers after having my first 2 kids and it worked great. However, after my 3rd child, the weight is sticking to me like glue! But I gotta say I like My fitness pal better....and it's free!!
    Are you doing any workouts or just watching the eating?
  • shareeharstone
    shareeharstone Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    and agreed.....I don't like the smart points with weight watchers....another reason I'm using MFP
  • jakefitzgerald93
    jakefitzgerald93 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I lost a stone with WW then put it back on after about 1 week of eating normal lmao.

Count your macros it's the best way :) high protein. High fat. Low carb. Eat 5 times per day B) the fat will melt away!

Anyone wants a free diet plan or any help just ask!
  • kacee221
    Options
    [
    and agreed.....I don't like the smart points with weight watchers....another reason I'm using MFP
    I love the fact that this is free! I normally walk 2 or 3 miles a day. Some less some more. Just depends on how much time I have. I am looking into doing more exercises but not sure what yet. Are you working out at all?
  • kacee221
    Options
    Hi :) I lost a stone with WW then put it back on after about 1 week of eating normal lmao.

Count your macros it's the best way :) high protein. High fat. Low carb. Eat 5 times per day B) the fat will melt away!

Anyone wants a free diet plan or any help just ask!
    Thank you! Good info that I didn't know!