• nickdevine666
    nickdevine666 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Please add me for motivation! U.K. Here
  • kinjeloo
    kinjeloo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I need some new motivation. 1,5 year ago I lost 15kg with myfitnesspal community's help, but now it's all back.. Add me for mutual support! :)
  • josephderano
    josephderano Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Recently returned to mfp. Looking for some more friends. Thanks
  • grizlii
    grizlii Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    add me
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Looking to get some constant MFP's to push each other, to motivate, currently 100 pounds lost so far, follow my journey to lose the remaining 10. Will accept you all. :)
  • PTSDUK
    PTSDUK Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hi based in Darlington UK, always happy to receive requests. PTSD sufferer, trying to rebuild my life and find lifting iron helps. If depression scares you off then l totally understand. currently doing a modified version of Shortcut to Size thanks to bodybuilding.com. thanks for reading
  • skinny12bitch
    skinny12bitch Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I lost 33 pounds since March...I'm highly motivated to lose about 40 pounds this year.....feel free to add me :)
  • amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Love to have more friends
  • rosalieglez
    rosalieglez Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys! I joined MFP in April and since then I've lost 6lbs!! If you want some motivation & are active and like seeing active posters add me :) I'll accept everyone so add away, no matter who you are or where you're from! Mwah <3
  • AJL5555
    AJL5555 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey guys haven't been on here in a while .. Could use some motivational friends .. Want to drop some BF for summer beach season .. Feel free to add me
  • paul_smith83
    paul_smith83 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Always looking for motivation, any comments, help and feedback are always welcome
  • sclig2001
    sclig2001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone,just started here a few days ago so still finding my way around the site and getting things organized. I am a 45 year old,female, in healthcare and have finally come to the realization that change is important and necessary in my life and I am here to see how I can impact that change in the best way for myself. I appreciate any and all thoughts,tips and ideas.I hope I can be that ray of light when someone needs it also. Good luck to everyone!
  • virginislander2
    virginislander2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I need all the help, support and friends on this journey.
  • ivetteu87
    ivetteu87 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Friend me!!!!! :)
  • Terryn_Cassar
    Terryn_Cassar Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • RedRey_
    RedRey_ Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    More friends are always welcomed
  • bonejangles2014
    bonejangles2014 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Stevenage guy here looking for some motivation, put all my workouts on FB but got no likes or support! So some pals here would be great.
  • AIienNation
    AIienNation Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    We can all, always use more friends/support no?
  • zhannae15
    zhannae15 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    just rejoined!! would love some motivation! feel free to add me :)