Any 5' to 5'4 women out there trying to lose 30-50lbs?

Options

Replies

• BelladonnaWinter
    BelladonnaWinter Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm down! 5'2 and 180 currently
  • roguesixx
    roguesixx Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yaas. Im 5'3 currently 133lbs goal weight is 112lbs. Need motivation.
  • missourinurse
    missourinurse Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4". Started the LCHF yesterday. Tried many other diets and would lose and then gain back. Need like minded supporters and motivators.
    Please add me.
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'4" and looking to lose at least 50lbs. I'm not new to MFP, but in February, I started a new journey that has me on a 1200-1500 calorie diet and a step goal of 10,000. My starting weight in Feb. was 212, I'm now at 201.8 and my first goal is to get to onederland and then to get to 170 and re-evaluate then.
  • yumi1
    yumi1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and I still have 55 pounds to lose! I started at 220lbs and am down to 188! I have found that its taking longer than it took me last time.The last time I lost weight, I was in my early twenties and only had to lose 40lbs. I let myself go 5years ago, and that was the biggest mistake I've ever made! My goal is 2lvs per week at 1300 calories! I'm hoping to be at my goal weight of 130 by December 2016
  • BeCali
    BeCali Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Me! 5'4 - Looking to loose about 15-20 lb. It is coming off sooo slowly (0.5lb/week). Can do with some motivation. Have lost the weight before, so know it can be done and know what I need to do. Just hard to stay on track. Luckily I feel better for every lb I loose, so that is very motivating. I tend to eat healthy without going to any extremes and workout pretty much daily as well as 8-10K steps. Generally HIIT workouts with weights. Trying to build up to heavier weights again. All of my workouts are done at home using videos (Chris Freytag - gethealthyoutv). 6 weeks till I go to Hawaii. That should be motivation enough...
  • Amanda_Bullock120
    Amanda_Bullock120 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am 5'1 with a starting weight at 185. I have lost 35lbs and still have another 25 to go. Looking for motivating friends!
    Please add me
  • csantos0385
    csantos0385 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 in the Houston area. I'm at 180 now and would like to lose 30-50+ lbs. Used to care about what I ate. Got a bf that's a picky eater(meat/potatoes/fried wing only kinda guy lol) packed on 30 lbs in the last year eating like my caveman. Not looking for a beach body. I just want to be healthy. Need some motivation and friends.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4". I'm looking to lose 20-30 pounds depending on how my clothes end up fitting. I do more weight lifting than cardio, so if I lose less than 30, but look good, I'm ok with that.
  • insagtlori
    insagtlori Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    HI,
    I just joined. I'm 5'5 looking to lose about 20 lbs. Add me as a friend if you wish. Would also love the support.
  • wendymariebee
    wendymariebee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! This was a great idea Jenny! I work midnights, plus am up half the day and have been having a SUPER hard time staying on track and within my calories! Some motivation would be AMAZING and I am willing to be a motivator as well! I am 5'3" and need/would like to lose about 50 lbs. Please feel free to add me! I am looking forward to this journey with everyone!
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Me!! 5'3 and looking to lose 30+lbs
  • goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Please add me ladies! 5'2" looking to lose a solid 20
  • ginnybag
    ginnybag Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh, yes please. 4'11 and I need to drop a good 40lbs. Started last week and down 5.5 already but I know from the past that the first week is easy, its sticking to it after that that I struggle with!
  • chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some people just like me who want to lose 30 to 50 lbs. We can motivate each other and hold each other accountable. I haven't been able to do it thus far so I need a different strategy. Add me if you like!

Late comer but i have 30lbs to lose. Daughter is now 3 and i cant shift last of the weight. Im doing hammer and chisel to x

• dk6boys
    dk6boys Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'd love to see how everyone has been doing since this post started! How's the weight loss coming?!
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    dk6boys wrote: »
    I'd love to see how everyone has been doing since this post started! How's the weight loss coming?!

I've lost 29 of my 30 pounds :smile:
  • valennes
    valennes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im 5'5 looking to lose 40 lbs. Can I be apart of the group :smiley: ? Always looking for friends!
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I'm 31, 5'4" and have just about 50 lbs left to lose (give or take a few). I've already lost almost 30 since Christmas 2015. Anyone can add me, but send a message with it so I know it's not a spammer. :flowerforyou:
  • blynnhall16
    blynnhall16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and lost 35lbs so far trying to lose another 35lbs. Add me if you like