Insanity Max 30

Options
Anybody doing Insanity Max 30?

I just started week 2 and I'm loving it so far :)

Replies

• singletrackmtbr
    singletrackmtbr Posts: 644 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I work it in with other workouts, and I like it. I did Insanity as well. Like any other DVD program, the repetition get boring after awhile, but Shaun T. is a good motivator.

Get ready, the second month gets a lot tougher!
  • mtreece2016
    mtreece2016 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just started my second month this week. It's a butt kicker program but I like it!
  • safetyqueen25
    safetyqueen25 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yea I'm loving it so far, I did Insanity as well and I love that this is just as hard, if not harder and it's only 30 minutes a day! :)
    Not because I'm lazy, I just like efficiency lol!
  • singletrackmtbr
    Options
    I do one of the ab workouts at the end so it's more like Max 45 for me!
  • sarochka85
    sarochka85 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Love it. Doing it a couple of times a week. Fabulous cardio.
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I mix it in with my other workouts depending on what I feel like doing that day. Great workouts for only 30 minutes. I like the additional ab workouts too.
  • DarcyL7
    DarcyL7 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've done T25, loved it. I'm just finishing Bodybeast and love that as well but not a lot of cardio. Will max 30 be a killer? Is there tons of Plyometrics?
  • sarochka85
    sarochka85 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    It kills me but you are supposed to get winded, pause and keep going. Fab workout.
  • singletrackmtbr
    Options
    @ DarcyL7, there is some plyo, but IMO not as much as the original Insanity. Also, there is always a "modifier person" who never jumps. Great to follow for back/knee/hip/ankle injury folks. Sometimes if I feel like I need to stop I'll do the modifier instead and try to recover that way.
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    @ DarcyL7, there is some plyo, but IMO not as much as the original Insanity. Also, there is always a "modifier person" who never jumps. Great to follow for back/knee/hip/ankle injury folks. Sometimes if I feel like I need to stop I'll do the modifier instead and try to recover that way.

Totally agree with this. I also do the modifier if I feel like I am going to die. lol. It's nice that they include that, so you can keep moving.
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Options

Sometimes, to recover, I just hit the pause button and collapse into a fetal position. B)
  • singletrackmtbr
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I believe that's called "resting position."