You support me , I'll support you! Deal?

Replies

• InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Mini mile soon!!!! Hit my 10k steps on my Fitbit on a work day!!!!!! Woot whoot

Awesome! Way to kick Wednesdays butt!
  • tommytorpedo
    tommytorpedo Posts: 53 Member
    I think being accountable to others helps to keep us on track. I'll support you and you support me.
  • newereveryday
    newereveryday Posts: 222 Member
    The bigger the support system the better! Trying to lose half my body weight, personally, and it's HARD! A little easier with the encouragement of MFP friends.
  • InfoomaousTete
    edited June 2016
    Hello MFPers. How's everyone's week going so far?

Personally I'm doing good. Staying below calories and getting my walks in. It's kettlebell night, so I can't promise how I'll feel tomorrow! Haha

Life is short peeps, break the rules and kick *kitten*!

X,
    Christa
  • SerendipityJami
    SerendipityJami Posts: 40 Member
    Ahh yeah !!!! Scale moved! My rice bloated tummy is gone! Hope everyone has a great day!kdulhdizix2k.jpeg
  • chrislee1628
    chrislee1628 Posts: 305 Member
    add away, can never have enough support, or people to chat to
  • lisa_leonard101
    lisa_leonard101 Posts: 2 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me! Getting bored with my usual fitness routine and meals so looking for motivation!
  • loobe1066
    loobe1066 Posts: 206 Member
    I need to lose over 100lbs I have set a target weight but it is not written in stone I will probably reduce it when I get nearer to it as it would still leave me in the overweight bracket which is better than morbidly obese. I have worked out what 10% is of my original weight is in lbs and set that as my mini goal I am now looking to my next 10% mini goal. I also save money along the way so when I reach my goal I can treat myself. Each week I weigh myself if I lose weight I put £1 in the money box for every lb I lose. If my weight stays the same I put £2 for every lb I put on I put £2 in the money box. I have been saving money like this since March 2015 and now have over £120 saved because my weight yoyo's up and down now I am determined it will keep going down. Good luck everyone
  • Jazco
    Jazco Posts: 4 Member
    Add me please!
  • LaporshaS
    LaporshaS Posts: 3 Member
    I'm in! I just added you!
  • jwaggoner486
    jwaggoner486 Posts: 13 Member
    I'm in! Please connect.

So far, I'm not losing weight very fast, but that's ok. I try to keep a high protein ratio (essential so that I don't get sore after workouts). I stick to a low calorie limit (1,200) and try not to eat back my exercise calories, but I'm super short and saw a nutritionist for 6mo to confirm my needs are being met. For sticking to my diet, the hardest thing is late night cravings.

Over the last 2 months, I'm more fit and feeling good. I've gone down a size in the last month, I'm much more toned, and my skin is looking great. Doctor has done a workup - I'm just "efficient" at storing calories as fat, I guess! My blood pressure, heart rate, and blood levels are all great so I'm trying to make consistent changes so that the scale keeps creeping slowly, slowly down.
  • This content has been removed.
  • lilyrito
    lilyrito Posts: 7 Member
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well. Been on this weight loss journey my whole life it seems but been serious about it the last 3 years. Getting so close.
  • natashaventerrd
    natashaventerrd Posts: 1 Member
    Please be so kind to add me as well?? In desperate need of some motivation?? >:)
  • missourinurse
    missourinurse Posts: 51 Member
    I would also like friends/motivators/cheerleaders/mothers/fathers/brothers to help me on my weight loss journey. Add me please!
  • Susy_au82
    Susy_au82 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi guys.. Feel free to add me too. I could use the motivation and support and happy to help in anyway I can possible
  • InfoomaousTete
    loobe1066 wrote: »
    I need to lose over 100lbs I have set a target weight but it is not written in stone I will probably reduce it when I get nearer to it as it would still leave me in the overweight bracket which is better than morbidly obese. I have worked out what 10% is of my original weight is in lbs and set that as my mini goal I am now looking to my next 10% mini goal. I also save money along the way so when I reach my goal I can treat myself. Each week I weigh myself if I lose weight I put £1 in the money box for every lb I lose. If my weight stays the same I put £2 for every lb I put on I put £2 in the money box. I have been saving money like this since March 2015 and now have over £120 saved because my weight yoyo's up and down now I am determined it will keep going down. Good luck everyone

That's great! And mini goals are what save my sanity, without them I am sure I would get real discouraged real fast!
    Hope you get to spend that money on something completely frivolous and fun!! Keep up the great work!
  • InfoomaousTete
    Hello Fabulous Fitfam Peeps! Let's end the week kicking some serious butt! Sending awesome vibes to everyone!

As always feel free to add me.

X,
    Christa
  • InfoomaousTete
    Ahh yeah !!!! Scale moved! My rice bloated tummy is gone! Hope everyone has a great day!kdulhdizix2k.jpeg

Love that pic! We gonna get there! <3
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    I've plateaued and would love to have more friends that are posting to MFP more regularly - get amped up and motivated together. I'm in a rut.
  • SerendipityJami
    I just had an amazing spinach salad!!!! Quinoa, grilled chicken and sundries tomatoes and a little get with balsamic dressing ! So good
  • TheBrock84
    TheBrock84 Posts: 68 Member
    We're all in this together!!! Add Me!!!
  • InfoomaousTete
    Hey everyone...it's been a few quiet days here. Hope everyone stayed on track this weekend. My Saturday was horrific food wise...but it is what it is and today's a new day. Just got done hitting some golf balls at the driving range and am headed out for a walk.

Rock on peeps!

X,
    Christa
  • lcurry2010
    lcurry2010 Posts: 2 Member
    I would like to join I'm just starting and could use the positive energy

• SerendipityJami
    jajomo0118 wrote: »
    Hey everyone...it's been a few quiet days here. Hope everyone stayed on track this weekend. My Saturday was horrific food wise...but it is what it is and today's a new day. Just got done hitting some golf balls at the driving range and am headed out for a walk.

Rock on peeps!

X,
    Christa

Oh man I feel u on this weekend!!!! Today at 3 pm I literally only had 606 steps in on my fit bit . So I just got in from some crazy yard work and now have over 8000 steps ! Hope everyone did awesome! New week just around the corner!
  • janewilkins
    janewilkins Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add me too - could do with any support offered! I typically start out strong then lose motivation after a few weeks
  • meendriss
    meendriss Posts: 25 Member
    Hey guys! I have a long journey before me and I need all the support I can get! I love your positive energy and I think I can totally contribute!
  • janewilkins
    janewilkins Posts: 3 Member
    Been sat scrolling through my phone for about half an hour now. Best intentions seem to disappear! Enough!! Going to jump on the treadmill for 20 mins and up my step count
  • chrislee1628
    chrislee1628 Posts: 305 Member
    exercising on the exercise bike, watching stuff on the ipad and playing on the iphone, magical!
  • l33von
    l33von Posts: 8 Member
    Hey guys, I had lost 50 lbs last year but unfortunately gained it back after having back surgery and hospitalized. Back on track as of this week and in search of supporter and motivators. Let's make this a strong, solid thread of the best of the best. Keep each other in check, motivate and support one another!!!!!

Late to the discussion but I'm in