Lose 20 lbs by Sept 2016

Options

Replies

• soypup
    soypup Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I made it through the long weekend. My eating was terrible but I worked out three times- including step class today.
    I would like to learn how to control my eating over weekends.
  • Taylorgo90
    Taylorgo90 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I think it is pretty healthy to loose 20 lbs by September
  • ljdw99
    ljdw99 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    ✔️
  • kberletic253
    kberletic253 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    SW 230 5/1
    CW 219
    GW 150-165

I'm halfway to the 20 lb weight loss but I know it be easy
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    SW: 254
    CW: 242.6
    GW: 140 (final goal)

A little over halfway to the 20 pound weight loss. I need to keep working hard!
  • psangelfigueroa
    psangelfigueroa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge. My name is patsy.

SW: 155
    CW: 152
    GW: 135
    I have been going through a divorce and let on 20 pounds. Need it gone before august
  • psangelfigueroa
    psangelfigueroa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How do I JOIN this challenge so challenging it stays in MY CHALLENGES?
  • serafina57
    serafina57 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome to our new challengers!
    Having a tough time losing any weight. I have to increase my exercise /activity. Ugh.
  • serafina57
    Options
    All it takes to join this challenge is to post your Starting Weight (SW), Current Weight (CW), and Goal Weight (GW).
    Try to post weekly at least, where you're at. If measurements are a goal for you, post those too.

Here's my update:
    SW: (220) in 2009
    CW: 156.8
    GW: 143ish ;-)

• mikeshan30
    mikeshan30 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This sounds like an awesome challenge and reasonable! Count me in
  • mikeshan30
    mikeshan30 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    SW:186.5
    CW: 185.2
    GW: 165
  • 20Tess10
    20Tess10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    SW: 166
    CW: 164.5
    GW: 145
    It's the exercising part that is hard for me. I am not a gym goer...terrifies me actually. My confidence level disappears with just the thought of it. I do not have the energy at my age (59 in a few months) to be social, a stylish gym dressed female nor embarrassed next to Miss Size Six. I know that sounds awful... I really do... but I know I just couldn't, in the best of circumstances, force myself to do it. Therefore, I cook everything fresh - increasing my water intake and using MFP to count again. Walking and light weights. I'd like to think I can succeed at this ... my commitment to myself ... to live a lighter creative life !
  • mariluoshin
    mariluoshin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I weight myself every week.

SW: 159 (March)
    CW: 147 (Yesterday)
    GW: 123
  • ljdw99
    ljdw99 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Mirtrevelyan congrats on BMI milestone!
  • erryereri
    erryereri Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm hoping to lose 22 pounds! I don't know if I can lose by the start of September, but my goal is by the end of September, but hey, if I reach my goal earlier, the better! I weigh myself every few days to simply know, but my critical evaluation is once a week!

I want to exercise 5-6 days a week, but my undergraduate thesis is due next Friday, so I am allowing myself to not work out until that Friday, and from then hopefully I can push myself!
    SW: 149.5
    CW: 147.0
    GW: 125
  • chrissy28
    chrissy28 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. I'm aiming to be 20 pounds lighter by the first week of Sept.

Height: 5'4
    CW: 147
    GW: 130

I started out at 171 in Feb so Ive lost over 20 pounds already. I work out daily and eat healthy bc it's all about a lifestyle to me now. I don't think twice about it. I generally don't allow cheat days binging on foods. I don't drink at dinner with friends. But every now and then if I'm having a great day, workout was intense, had great meals, I'll splurge on a cookie or something ;)
  • TnTWalter
    TnTWalter Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 20. Please add me
  • serafina57
    Options
    All it takes to join this challenge is to post your Starting Weight (SW), Current Weight (CW), and Goal Weight (GW).
    Try to post weekly at least, where you're at. If measurements are a goal for you, post those too.
  • kevinrogers4
    kevinrogers4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in I like this