Any 5' to 5'4 women out there trying to lose 30-50lbs?

Options

Replies

• falalaholly
    falalaholly Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'1" and need to lose 25 lbs. im right there with ya girl
  • needstobefit15
    needstobefit15 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Me me. I need as much support as I can. I'm 5'0" and I need to lose about 60-70 pounds. I am at 181 right now I wanna be about 115-120.anyone wanna add me they sure can
  • LyssaRonnell
    LyssaRonnell Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Me I'm 5'2 and about 130lbs.
  • Marycycles
    Marycycles Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    schwengcat wrote: »
    If you get to the afternoon and you have around 300 calories left for the day, how do you handle that? Do you eat a reasonable dinner anyway or eat very little and go to bed hungry?

EXERCISE! I can't live on only 1,200 calories, so I bike or zumba or anything I have time for
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and looking to lose 44
  • saarinencelery
    saarinencelery Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4", 47 years old, and need to lose 30 lbs. I have done it before using MFP, but am having a hard time getting started again. I think my BMI is 33-34, I just want to be healthier, I feel I am getting too old to carry extra weight around, I can feel it.

Maybe posting here will help me get started. I am even afraid to stand on the scale. I think I am afraid of what it will say and giving up eating as a way to handle the stress of work/kids.
  • WalkingQueen1979
    WalkingQueen1979 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I added you but any other ladies feel free to add me. I'm 5'2 and have lost 23 lbs so far I log daily
  • SandmansWife716
    SandmansWife716 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yeah I am, I'm 5ft. and I want to lose 30 to 35 lb.
  • Brenda4469
    Brenda4469 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 I weighed 198 2 yrs ago. Started weight watchers and lost 28 pounds. Then has some family issues, brother passed away. So I stopped weight watchers. Gained it all back. In the last 6 months I started gaining even more. Now weigh 228 and just found out I have hypothyroidism . I am so devastated with my weight and cannot get motivated. I feel horrible all the time and I know alot of it is from the weight. Need help...
  • sette009
    sette009 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2" and I need to lose 70 pounds. I need some motivation. We can motivate each other. You can add me. I need to stop making excuses and just do it.
  • photocl1ck
    photocl1ck Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ladies u can add me! I am a holistic nutritionist, life coach, instructor and ex trainer...still train sometimes. I can help motivate.
  • mandysfinch
    mandysfinch Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes I am and would love some support please add me to your list.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    54yo, 5'4", CW 195, goal weight 160
  • Pommom128
    Pommom128 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and just joined Wednesday..I need to lose 50 pounds! Add me too so I can get helpful advice and encouragement! I have a feeling I'll be needing it!! :#
  • Elphabs
    Elphabs Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I need this group. I am 5'2.5" and have lost 16 lbs since May 1. I am walking 5 miles a day and bought a cardio hoop yesterday so I have another exercise outlet when I babysit my granddaughters one week a month. Now I need to relearn my hula hooping skills which have been dormant since 1958.
    I want to lose 46+ pounds and get my waist back to a reasonable size since my waist to height ratio is terrible. Menopause and gall bladder surgery sure did a number in what was always my best asset and now my waist is dangerously huge. Anyway, I have a long road ahead and I need some buddies to keep me company. Thanks!
  • Thicknezzdotcom
    Thicknezzdotcom Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I fit this description to the T! I'm just starting out need all the motivation I can get.. feel free to add me :)
  • Martha6010
    Martha6010 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Im 5' 2 CW 182.8 lbs need to lose 40lbs. Add me for motivation & support
  • Barrett9835
    Barrett9835 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and in the process of losing 33 lbs....I have already lost 5! I do not believe in special diets for me, I believe that if I make healthy choices and don't over indulge with a little exercise then I can lose the weight. I might only lose 2 lbs per week but at least it's being done in a healthy way and I feel those pounds will not come back! If you are interested in this kind of support please feel free to add me!
  • amysuemartin718
    amysuemartin718 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    me! I'm 5'4 and need to lose about 40lbs for health reasons. I'm borderline Diabetic and if I lose weight no meds!
    add me!!