Keto or low carbs friends needed

Options
As the title says really. Have built up a good amount of friends on here but always good to have more to motivate and bounce food ideas around with. Add me if your a low carber or a keto'er. Hi all from the uk.

Replies

• BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    how low carb do you mean. I eat 33% of my cals in diet which equals to 124grams
  • amithrv
    amithrv Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have tried keto and always on low carb diet
  • fhzwart
    fhzwart Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Would love to add some new Keto and Low Carb friends for support and motivation! Please add me!
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I try to keep my carbs to 25% or less. Some days are easier than others but usually make it over the course of a week. I have pcos and am insulin resistant so this has to be a lifelong thing with me. But I do enjoy what I have on my menu, eat out lunch about everyday. I have done this before and can drop about 25 lbs pretty easily before I hit a plateau after which I usually give up. This time I am trying to get the support system going to get me through that plateau when I get there.
  • Hermie123451982
    Hermie123451982 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Try to keep my carbs under 30g a day but sometimes 50g if I fancy a slightly higher day.
  • EmmieLee1982
    EmmieLee1982 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm trying to go Keto but not having a great go of it so far, would love to have more low-carb or keto friends for inspiration. :)
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    I suggest you check out the main low carber forum group here in MFP. It's where most of us Ketofiles tend to hang out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • sallymavin
    sallymavin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've just recently started keto and am also looking for some more inspiration! Feel free to add me
  • nileshsomani
    nileshsomani Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm on keto as well. Add me.