any fellow busty women or medical people that can offer advice?

lenoresdream
lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
So this summer is the worst with epic boob sweat. The problem is my bust is so large I'm starting to develop irritation on the underside of my breasts.

I try to wear a clean bra every day, shower every night. And I'm using neosporin after I shower and dry off.

But nothing helps during the day. My mom and I work at the same place and we go walking outside on lunch. 30 minutes in and it hurts.

Powders won't last long or I'd just powder myself up every day.

By the time I get to the gym I'm already irritated and facing more boob sweat and pain.

Help a busty sister out? :(

Replies

• JUiCY_KiSS
    JUiCY_KiSS Posts: 8,512 Member
    I haven't tried it but I heard deodorant works well,I need to try it in my cleavage ugh so itchy and irritated!
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Lol I would have to find an unscented one! I might look into this.

I wonder if this "chub rub" stuff I heard exists (no idea what it actually is though) might help.

My skin in so sensitive though.

Good luck with irritation too! Let me know if the deodorant works!
  • JUiCY_KiSS
    JUiCY_KiSS Posts: 8,512 Member
    I have really sensitive skin as well,maybe this?

rg10z875gx7u.png
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    I wear a tank top underneath my bra when I go to the gym, it really helps.
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    I have big boobs too but havent faced that issue. I have it with my legs though and if i wear a skirt or shorts i have to use a product like posted abovem makes a huge difference.
  • G085H173
    G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
    This is a bit "out there" and it's advice from a bloke .......... And it's not rude or suggestive! I do quite a bit of cycling, whilst wearing cycle shirts with the padded bits to protect "the nethers" which, frankly, get hot and sweaty.
    I and millions of other cyclists use what is called chamois cream. It's great for preventing all that irritation and discomfort similar to that which I imagine would be suffered by ladies such as your good selves. You'll find the stuff on every cycling equipment website. And it lasts for ages!
    Nothing ventured, nothing gained!
  • G085H173
    G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
    G085H173 wrote: »
    This is a bit "out there" and it's advice from a bloke .......... And it's not rude or suggestive! I do quite a bit of cycling, whilst wearing cycle shirts with the padded bits to protect "the nethers" which, frankly, get hot and sweaty.
    I and millions of other cyclists use what is called chamois cream. It's great for preventing all that irritation and discomfort similar to that which I imagine would be suffered by ladies such as your good selves. You'll find the stuff on every cycling equipment website. And it lasts for ages!
    Nothing ventured, nothing gained!
    EDIT FAIL!!! It should read "cycle shorts" not "cycle shirts" - though I have applied the same cream to prevent the excruciating pain which is "nipple cripple" which can happen on really long cycles!
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    What about baby powder? I used that when I had boobs..
  • nats2508
    nats2508 Posts: 45 Member
    Hiya! I use go old vaseline with a little aloe vera gel. A little sticky but it works for me. I don't tend to sweat too much, I use it for the bra rub/irritation I used to get when running. The body glide sounds good..
  • tatilove1988
    tatilove1988 Posts: 313 Member
    I'm a busty lady too (36DD) and I understand where you're coming from. I don't have this problem during my regular daily routine as I'm not a heavy sweater, but I do sweat when I'm working out hard. What helps me is a compression sports bra. It will give you FULL support so the underside of your breasts will remain raised all day long, preventing the excessive sweating and skin irritation. You should really consider wearing something like that to work and see how it works out for you. Good luck!!
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    I have been given Canesten cream and that cleared it up
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    I did not know big breasts had such a dark underbelly!

This has tainted my view of large pillows.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    as a female with big boobs and a medical professional, my only advice to you is to invest in bras with better support and use baby powder often.

• MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    81VTtrqtFqL._SY355_.jpg
    or
    51ZauJ3M73L._SY355_.jpg

I haven't used it for under-boob issues, but it's been great for thigh "chub rub" during running (I live in Florida, just walking outside causes sweat).
    Also, my husband swears by the stuff for man-chafe. He uses the Gold Bond spray every day.

I would also look for sports bras that have a wicking band that fits snuggly under your boobs and around your ribs. That should help keep away the skin on skin contact.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    body glide is wonderful
  • jenovatrix
    jenovatrix Posts: 219 Member
    moijo0 wrote: »
    ive big very big boobs but never had this problem.. i wear well supporting bras like a balconette style under a couple of very tight vest tops when work out.. check your wearing the correct bra size.. some people get the band size wrong you may need a smaller band size.

QFT. Mine cleared right up once I got resized.

Before that though I used a product called 'fresh breasts' that applied like a cream but dried to a powder. I found it on amazon.
  • jenovatrix
    jenovatrix Posts: 219 Member
    @refuseresist I just had to comment on your avatar. I have those shoes, except in beige. They're awesome!
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    jenovatrix wrote: »
    @refuseresist I just had to comment on your avatar. I have those shoes, except in beige. They're awesome!

Your's looks like my cat!