You support me , I'll support you! Deal?

Options

Replies

• InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    Mini mile soon!!!! Hit my 10k steps on my Fitbit on a work day!!!!!! Woot whoot

Awesome! Way to kick Wednesdays butt!
  • tommytorpedo
    tommytorpedo Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I think being accountable to others helps to keep us on track. I'll support you and you support me.
  • newereveryday
    newereveryday Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    The bigger the support system the better! Trying to lose half my body weight, personally, and it's HARD! A little easier with the encouragement of MFP friends.
  • InfoomaousTete
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hello MFPers. How's everyone's week going so far?

Personally I'm doing good. Staying below calories and getting my walks in. It's kettlebell night, so I can't promise how I'll feel tomorrow! Haha

Life is short peeps, break the rules and kick *kitten*!

X,
    Christa
  • SerendipityJami
    SerendipityJami Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Ahh yeah !!!! Scale moved! My rice bloated tummy is gone! Hope everyone has a great day!kdulhdizix2k.jpeg
  • chrislee1628
    chrislee1628 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    add away, can never have enough support, or people to chat to
  • lisa_leonard101
    lisa_leonard101 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! Getting bored with my usual fitness routine and meals so looking for motivation!
  • loobe1066
    loobe1066 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I need to lose over 100lbs I have set a target weight but it is not written in stone I will probably reduce it when I get nearer to it as it would still leave me in the overweight bracket which is better than morbidly obese. I have worked out what 10% is of my original weight is in lbs and set that as my mini goal I am now looking to my next 10% mini goal. I also save money along the way so when I reach my goal I can treat myself. Each week I weigh myself if I lose weight I put £1 in the money box for every lb I lose. If my weight stays the same I put £2 for every lb I put on I put £2 in the money box. I have been saving money like this since March 2015 and now have over £120 saved because my weight yoyo's up and down now I am determined it will keep going down. Good luck everyone
  • Jazco
    Jazco Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me please!
  • LaporshaS
    LaporshaS Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just added you!
  • jwaggoner486
    jwaggoner486 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Please connect.

So far, I'm not losing weight very fast, but that's ok. I try to keep a high protein ratio (essential so that I don't get sore after workouts). I stick to a low calorie limit (1,200) and try not to eat back my exercise calories, but I'm super short and saw a nutritionist for 6mo to confirm my needs are being met. For sticking to my diet, the hardest thing is late night cravings.

Over the last 2 months, I'm more fit and feeling good. I've gone down a size in the last month, I'm much more toned, and my skin is looking great. Doctor has done a workup - I'm just "efficient" at storing calories as fat, I guess! My blood pressure, heart rate, and blood levels are all great so I'm trying to make consistent changes so that the scale keeps creeping slowly, slowly down.
  • lilyrito
    lilyrito Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well. Been on this weight loss journey my whole life it seems but been serious about it the last 3 years. Getting so close.
  • natashaventerrd
    natashaventerrd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please be so kind to add me as well?? In desperate need of some motivation?? >:)
  • missourinurse
    missourinurse Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would also like friends/motivators/cheerleaders/mothers/fathers/brothers to help me on my weight loss journey. Add me please!
  • Susy_au82
    Susy_au82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi guys.. Feel free to add me too. I could use the motivation and support and happy to help in anyway I can possible
  • InfoomaousTete
    Options
    loobe1066 wrote: »
    I need to lose over 100lbs I have set a target weight but it is not written in stone I will probably reduce it when I get nearer to it as it would still leave me in the overweight bracket which is better than morbidly obese. I have worked out what 10% is of my original weight is in lbs and set that as my mini goal I am now looking to my next 10% mini goal. I also save money along the way so when I reach my goal I can treat myself. Each week I weigh myself if I lose weight I put £1 in the money box for every lb I lose. If my weight stays the same I put £2 for every lb I put on I put £2 in the money box. I have been saving money like this since March 2015 and now have over £120 saved because my weight yoyo's up and down now I am determined it will keep going down. Good luck everyone

That's great! And mini goals are what save my sanity, without them I am sure I would get real discouraged real fast!
    Hope you get to spend that money on something completely frivolous and fun!! Keep up the great work!
  • InfoomaousTete
    Options
    Hello Fabulous Fitfam Peeps! Let's end the week kicking some serious butt! Sending awesome vibes to everyone!

As always feel free to add me.

X,
    Christa
  • InfoomaousTete
    Options
    Ahh yeah !!!! Scale moved! My rice bloated tummy is gone! Hope everyone has a great day!kdulhdizix2k.jpeg

Love that pic! We gonna get there! <3
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I've plateaued and would love to have more friends that are posting to MFP more regularly - get amped up and motivated together. I'm in a rut.