You support me , I'll support you! Deal?

Options

Replies

• SerendipityJami
    SerendipityJami Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just had an amazing spinach salad!!!! Quinoa, grilled chicken and sundries tomatoes and a little get with balsamic dressing ! So good
  • TheBrock84
    TheBrock84 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    We're all in this together!!! Add Me!!!
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone...it's been a few quiet days here. Hope everyone stayed on track this weekend. My Saturday was horrific food wise...but it is what it is and today's a new day. Just got done hitting some golf balls at the driving range and am headed out for a walk.

Rock on peeps!

X,
    Christa
  • lcurry2010
    lcurry2010 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join I'm just starting and could use the positive energy

• SerendipityJami
    Options
    jajomo0118 wrote: »
    Hey everyone...it's been a few quiet days here. Hope everyone stayed on track this weekend. My Saturday was horrific food wise...but it is what it is and today's a new day. Just got done hitting some golf balls at the driving range and am headed out for a walk.

Rock on peeps!

X,
    Christa

Oh man I feel u on this weekend!!!! Today at 3 pm I literally only had 606 steps in on my fit bit . So I just got in from some crazy yard work and now have over 8000 steps ! Hope everyone did awesome! New week just around the corner!
  • janewilkins
    janewilkins Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too - could do with any support offered! I typically start out strong then lose motivation after a few weeks
  • meendriss
    meendriss Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I have a long journey before me and I need all the support I can get! I love your positive energy and I think I can totally contribute!
  • janewilkins
    Options
    Been sat scrolling through my phone for about half an hour now. Best intentions seem to disappear! Enough!! Going to jump on the treadmill for 20 mins and up my step count
  • chrislee1628
    chrislee1628 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    exercising on the exercise bike, watching stuff on the ipad and playing on the iphone, magical!
  • l33von
    l33von Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I had lost 50 lbs last year but unfortunately gained it back after having back surgery and hospitalized. Back on track as of this week and in search of supporter and motivators. Let's make this a strong, solid thread of the best of the best. Keep each other in check, motivate and support one another!!!!!

Late to the discussion but I'm in
  • janewilkins
    Options
    wytey wrote: »
    exercising on the exercise bike, watching stuff on the ipad and playing on the iphone, magical!

Now thats the sort of multitasking that I like!!!

• mike_lewis07
    mike_lewis07 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Supporting each other is the only way forward! Add me I'll accept :)
  • trilliam3
    trilliam3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Having support is so important. Great idea for a thread.
  • domaha28
    domaha28 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me! Starting to have a hard time, very discouraging :(
  • 7mvandyke
    7mvandyke Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • AlyseAgain
    AlyseAgain Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'd like to join. I've requested a few of you so far. I have 85 lbs to lose to be in a range where I know I'm comfortable and feel good. Lots of work on the road ahead!
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    Looks like we had a good Monday! Way to go crew!!
  • SerendipityJami
    Options
    Ughhhhhhh!! How come on the day I reach my over 10k goal walking I ruined it by eating pad tai !?!? I am doing awsome other then that !?! Hope everyone had a great sucessful Tuesday
  • rmwebsteriii
    rmwebsteriii Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I can use all the help too!! add me and I will support you!!
  • Twistedality
    Twistedality Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me! :D