July 10 lb challange who whats in?

Options
dhiggins8
dhiggins8 Posts: 466 Member
Our group has been doing this challange for the last two to three months and are looking for new comers wee have lost a few good people and looking for good prople to replace them. this is a very supportive group and we have 3 teams do to the fact that at the begining therer were well ovewr 300 people i was trying to keep up with.

Replies

• mescla
    mescla Posts: 56
    Options
    I want in.. put me down and whoever wants go ahead and add me.. I will have to start once im done with this stupid cold though..
  • JenL0690
    JenL0690 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I want in!! Thx!
  • srhdwll
    srhdwll Posts: 65
    Options
    I would love to do this!!!
  • skeetpea
    skeetpea Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!!
  • areittinger
    areittinger Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I will join!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join, I can do this!
  • dcladydi
    dcladydi Posts: 95
    Options
    I want in... I want to get help and tips and support to lose 10 pounds in a month. I haven't done that since I started last month.
  • dhiggins8
    Options
    I want in.. put me down and whoever wants go ahead and add me.. I will have to start once im done with this stupid cold though..

Welcome mescla to the group. Yenohamk will be your tram captian you are on the RED team. you can friend her and send her your starting weight tomorrow. sorry for the short notice if you can't get to her post your weight and i will track it until we can get it to her.
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I would like to join!
  • MarshaTyreeEdwards
    MarshaTyreeEdwards Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I want in, so put me down! Soooooo TIRED of the YOYO thing, lose 8 gain 8 lose 8 and so on, enough is ENOUGH!
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options

Welcome mescla to the group. Yenohamk will be your tram captian you are on the RED team. you can friend her and send her your starting weight tomorrow. sorry for the short notice if you can't get to her post your weight and i will track it until we can get it to her.

Actually I'm red team captain now...yenohamk is having to take a hiatus for school and such. Friend me and send me your starting weight!

Any newcomers whose screen names begin with I-P (I believe) please send me your starting weights asap!
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 4,025 Member
    Options
    Hi there! My name is Tish. I was hoping there was a weightloss challenge to join on MFP. Sign me up!
  • dhiggins8
    Options
    OK July challengers here are the teams and captians please send a friend request to your team captian. if you have not figured it out your team is decided by the first letter of your screen name.

A thru H Captian:dhiggins8 Team blue A H
    I thru P Captian: jrdoty8986 Team Red I P
    Q thru Z Captian: SommerJo Team purple Q Z

Every Friday send your team captian your weight and we will post the list by Sunday. so tomorrow please send out your starting Weight.
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I will join, anything that I need to do to start?
  • dhiggins8
    Options
    I'd like to join, I can do this!

Girl your a Pro at this your on MY TEAM your Butt is mine!! ha ha ha
  • annette1471
    Options
    Is it too late? I just joined, actually just found the site and I've been getting myself mentally ready to shred the extra lbs, I'm ready!
    Thanks
    Annette
  • loveisme
    loveisme Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I want in...if you want add me to your friends list! We can do this!!
    SW: 225
    CW:215
    GW:135/140
  • carrun
    carrun Posts: 16
    Options
    Am I too late to join the challange? What do I have to do to get in?
  • acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    In again!
  • Success41
    Success41 Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm new, would love to join the challenge...*smiles*