Replies

• h64em
    h64em Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi from scotland
    feel like im the only scotttish person
    good luck x

Far from it :)

I'm from Aberdeenshire, plenty of Scots on here!! Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • newmetasha
    newmetasha Posts: 22
    Options
    Hiyaa ive just joined today :)
    Ive got 24lb to lose to get back to pre preg weight! bring it on!
    Im from Liverpool Xx

9097964.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • SomersetJo
    SomersetJo Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi there

I am from the UK, Somerset infact and also a newbie too, so if you would like another friend please feel free to add me in. Good luck with your weight loss plan. We know its gonna be tough to start but will all these good people on here for support im sure we can get through this and reach our goal. :-)
    TTFN

Jo x
  • jetsec
    jetsec Posts: 79
    Options
    I'm in Rotherham, South Yorkshire - BJShooper I didn't realise you were so close!

Jayne
    x
    Howdy and welcome :)

I am from sheffield, there are loads of us about, normally before lunchtime (ish) the whole site is british.

You have toally come to the right place I need to lose about 4 and a half stone and am 3 stone 4lb in atm

Good luck, feel free to add if you like
  • jetsec
    jetsec Posts: 79
    Options
    Just down the road from me too!

Jayne
    x
    Hi there!!
    Im guessing by now youve gathered theres loads of us on here!!! lol
    Im from yorkshire, Barnsley!!
    Good luck on your journey!!
    Claire :)
  • chelle2u
    chelle2u Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey I am from Sheffield!! Good luck on ya weight loss journey xx
  • slightlynikki
    Options
    Hi, I just joined the forum but I've been properly doing this the start of the week xD I have to lose about 5 stone to have a good bmi. I'm from Birmingham though. :D
  • hosment
    hosment Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi I'm from London and joined a few weeks ago. There are lots more Brits on here than I thought too! Good luck with your weight loss journey. I also used to be slim- was a size 8-10 when I was in late teens and early 20s have gained a few stone over the years (am now 25). I don't think I'll ever be a size 8 again but my current feeling is just to be a healthy weight, feel more confident and stop beating myself up. Going jogging has been a helpful way of earning extra calories for me, and it's free and less of an ordeal than hauling yourself to the gym. Hope it all goes really well, I'm sure it will! All the best :)
  • elimk1
    elimk1 Posts: 12
    Options
    hi,
    nice to meet you.
    I am from the isle of wight x
  • vic72
    vic72 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello & welcome from West Sussex!
    Good luck on your journey & feel free to add me :)
  • MichelleF81
    MichelleF81 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hiya and good luck with your weight loss journey. I'm Michelle and I'm in Yorkshire, similar story to you I gained loads in my early/mid 20's and then a couple of years lost it all and since I've moved in with my partner I've seen a stone creep back on over the last year so I'm here to lose it before it gets out of control as I don't want to go back to being a size 16!! Add me if you like :) x
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I'm from Bolton (guess someone has to be!)
    Been on here since April 12th. That date will forever be etched in my mind as it was my turnaround day.
    This site is absolutely amazing, use it to it's full potential and when you feel down go to the forums or if you want a whoop whoop we are all here!!!!
    Good luck
    Add me fellow Brits!
  • catrac
    catrac Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I am from Bedfordshire :-)
  • JennyJH
    JennyJH Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Welcome from Sunny Nuneaton xx
  • maudymoo
    maudymoo Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi I'm from Teesside -Welcome :-) Feel free to add me and good luck x
  • mcc75
    mcc75 Posts: 72
    Options
    And another...im from Birmingham
    There are loads of us really...we just get swallowed up by the number of americans though
    Hey the support is the same and the fat sure is the same wherever in the world we come from
    commom goals bind us
  • RGPargy
    RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome from Chatham, Kent!
  • Sheltie4
    Sheltie4 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Welcome - I am from Lancashire, lived many years in Oxford and am now in New Zealand - but I so miss the UK!
  • s_nilu
    s_nilu Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Felly07,

i had the same goal when i first joined.

my starting weight was 154.2 and goal weight is 132. took me 1 month to loose 4lbs. Add me if you like
  • karenodonut
    karenodonut Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am in Birmingham :-)
    I am trying to shed my last stone of baby weight. I am getting married in Greece in Sept 2012 so need to get rid of my jelly belly!

Good luck xx