Abs are made in the kitchen

Options
Jaelyn90
Jaelyn90 Posts: 26 Member
3 week difference. Just a few small diet changes can really affect your body composition 5gdb1byxjmks.jpeg

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I liked it. How can you not like those results?
  • Jaelyn90
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Care to share the difference? Cause its phenomenal.
    Added Himalayan salt to my pre workout and post workout meal. Also switched all veg to zucchini and asparagus
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Jaelyn90 wrote: »
    Added Himalayan salt to my pre workout and post workout meal. Also switched all veg to zucchini and asparagus

Really, pink salt and those specific vegetables? I'm in
  • Jaelyn90
    Options

And now I call huge, I mean HUGE BS on this. Really? Salt and veg? ;)
    Well you also are unaware of what my diet was before, and my workouts. But switching my veggies and timing the salt with water consumption did assist.
  • Jaelyn90
    Options
    My diet in the first picture was extremely strict. I did not simply add salt to a meal like pizza or pasta, and bam, have abs. I was eating very clean, chicken, fish, greens, and rice. By switching out certain veg and reducing carbs, I was able to see these changes
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    My diet in the first picture was extremely strict. I did not simply add salt to a meal like pizza or pasta, and bam, have abs. I was eating very clean, chicken, fish, greens, and rice. By switching out certain veg and reducing carbs, I was able to see these changes

So reducing carbs
  • BillMcKay1
    BillMcKay1 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Wetcoaster wrote: »

There is nothing special about that salt.

I like the taste of it better, but that's about it.
  • R1rainbows
    R1rainbows Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy but you have rock hard abs in both pictures lmao...but awesome job!!
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Nice job. :) I haven't seen my abs since I was 12, but I know they're in there somewhere hehe. Good luck in your future competitions!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    It's unfortunate how narrow minded people can be. I'm a bikini competitor and I don't eat these things "occasionally." There was zero pump in the second picture. If anything I was flat and lacking water. Both were taken on an empty stomach. Little tweaks each week in my prep DO make a huge difference clearly because you can see it.

Yes, as most have noted.
  • DoreenaV1975
    DoreenaV1975 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    ::rolling eyes::