MFP THANK YOU - 100lbs gone forever (pic and feels heavy)

Replies

• Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    You amazing just simply amazing- Great job so motivational and put a smile on face this am-- Fitness is the one thing money can't buy you truly have to work hard to achieve it!! Congrats
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 427 Member
    Wow, just wow! Way to take your health issues in hand!! Congrats
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Awesome job!
  • ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    This is awesome! So happy for you! It is great that you got a handle on your weight and health issues while you are still young. Cheers to you! Congrats! Enjoy your whole new world to the fullest as it looks like you are doing just that!
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Congratulations on such a wonderful success and life changing journey!!

Thank you so much for posting!! Our beginning size and weights are almost identical, and I too have a passion for lifting and CrossFit to get my body working out, hard! I'm not sure how long this all took you, but you're exactly at the place I'm working to be. I plan to save this thread and look back often!!
  • mel_issa1717
    mel_issa1717 Posts: 29 Member
    Huge inspiration. I'm so happy I read this today. This will keep me on track !
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Well done! You are an inspiration!
  • pbandalyssa
    pbandalyssa Posts: 86 Member
    Congratulations on such a wonderful success and life changing journey!!

Thank you so much for posting!! Our beginning size and weights are almost identical, and I too have a passion for lifting and CrossFit to get my body working out, hard! I'm not sure how long this all took you, but you're exactly at the place I'm working to be. I plan to save this thread and look back often!!

Thank you! And you're welcome! It's been about 3.5~4 years since I started this journey. I joined crossfit for a brief 6 month period last year because I love trying new things. It was fun! And got me comfortable with lifting heavier weight and my form, which is what I needed. I now program my own workouts and go to a crunch (globogym). Every so often I'll take a hot yoga class, an interval training class, kickboxing, whatever. I just love fitness all 'round so it's always fun for me. Good luck with your journey!
  • madseasons
    madseasons Posts: 105 Member
    SO darn awesome, sweetie! Great job!
  • ArturoCommisso
    ArturoCommisso Posts: 16 Member
    You killed it! You looked super happy before, but the after pictures show a different type of happiness and confidence. Very inspiring.
  • TaraTall
    TaraTall Posts: 339 Member
    Wow, unbelievable.

I think the part that makes this such a powerful success story is that it encompasses the LIFESTYLE change to a 't'.

Amazing commitment and dedication.
  • pbandalyssa
    pbandalyssa Posts: 86 Member
    You are such an inspiration, thank you for sharing your story! You look amazing!!

Thank you so much!
    Holy smokes! You are a total beast! I love everything about it. Congrats!

From the looks of your shirt, so are you! Thanks!
    Thank you for sharing. It's a huge inspiration. I'm alse struggling with PCOS and those lbs that wown't come off. But slow and steady wins the race. I am not giving up.

Good luck! I know how tough losing weight can be with PCOS. Persistence is key!!! Everybody is in a race to lose weight very quickly, but the slower it's done the more sustainable it is. Slow and steady for sure!
  • killerqueen21
    killerqueen21 Posts: 157 Member
    You are the shiz!
  • mariea_bo
    mariea_bo Posts: 78 Member
    Absolutely amazing! Thanks for sharing your journey.
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    edited June 2016
    Verrrrry inspirational! Good on you. ;)
  • RanaSimon
    RanaSimon Posts: 73 Member
    I think I almost cried with joy seeing your first before and after. That is so amazing! You're amazing! Thank you for sharing, this is the best inspiration and it's an honor to just know your story.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    That my dear is freaking amazing! Oh MY goodness! so well done! SO well done!
  • Cyndi146
    Cyndi146 Posts: 411 Member
    I love everything about your testimony! Especially your huge smile in all your now pics :)
  • karbruce
    karbruce Posts: 73 Member
    Amazing.
  • pfgaytriot
    pfgaytriot Posts: 238 Member
    Wow! So freaking awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!