I'm also married
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • Getfitat54
    Getfitat54 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Married man here, looks like this is a busy place.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Acc. To flamb6, we had a diff of opinion in one thread, therefore he has designated me as his forum enemy ;)

Oh we can have forum enemies? I wonder if I have one...

I had one, haven't seen him around in a while tho....shoot...

omg you had one too.

Ya, it didn't matter what I posted, he had something snide to add...I finally backed off of the forums for a few months completely, he pissed me off so much one day..lol! I should be careful, he's prolly lurking!!!

omg for real. What is wrong with some people
    I just have @maximus who is a dork to me
    and then there's my wannabe dom

No way! I like Maximus, he's a dork to everyone..lol! I know who your wanna be dom is, too!! He's sent me messages asking if I want to learn to be submissive...lol...um... Do I LOOK overly submissive to you?!! LOL

Like me like me? Or just like me?

Ha..good question! Depends on the day, much like with my hubby...lol! (you're a good dork, everyone likes you likes you!)
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I asked my wife as to what will happen if I forget the wedding anniversary. Her eyes went like jenmar22's.

There's a huge difference between forgetting your anniversary and mutually conceding to forgo a gift. ;)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Gifts aren't a big deal for us around here either. If it's my birthday or something we might just go shopping for something for me (lingerie or something). Instead of gifts we just plan what activity we want to do together to celebrate that day. For Father's day I said my husband can decide what he wants to do with us. Or if he wants I can take the kids out on a day and he can do whatever he wants to do.
  • Getfitat54
    Getfitat54 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    After 31 years... kids are grown and gone plus with grandkids..... if there is something that one of us wants, we'll usually just get it (small ticket items). We do more spontanoues gifts for each other throughout the year.
  • lesleyloo7879
    lesleyloo7879 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I asked my wife as to what will happen if I forget the wedding anniversary. Her eyes went like jenmar22's.

We really do not celebrate an anniversaries or the Big Valentine's day........ Oh wait I gave him one gift on valentines day it was when we got serious I gave him a key to the house !!!
  • lesleyloo7879
    Options
    Getfitat54 wrote: »
    After 31 years... kids are grown and gone plus with grandkids..... if there is something that one of us wants, we'll usually just get it (small ticket items). We do more spontanoues gifts for each other throughout the year.

That is totally my mom and dad as well
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    last year the wife tells me 2 weeks after the fact... *kitten*... I forgot our anniversary... I said... I know... I remembered last week.. BUT I didn't want to say it first :P
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Yesterday was my 19th anniversary. We got up and were sitting on the couch drinking coffee and my wife says, "Crap! Today is our anniversary!". I said, "It's tomorrow on the 14th," and she says, "No, that's today! I didn't get you anything". I said, "I didn't get anything either." She lifts her fist, we knuckle bump, and there ya go. Anniversary celebrated.

• serenityfrye
    serenityfrye Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    My husband teases me because I always get our anniversary mixed up. We got married on the third day of the month in 2005 but somehow my brain just remembers the 5 so I'm always 2 days late. We barely celebrate anymore anyway so it doesn't really matter, he just likes that he remembers and I don't lol.
  • gfjazz
    gfjazz Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    No gym
    UTube videos 5 15 min ones 1 45 min
    May try more this afternoon
    Roofers here so have to stay indoors
  • lesleyloo7879
    Options
    I am pretty sure I died at the gym yesterday....... the do not turn on the air in there..... and I live in south Texas..... so it is humid as *kitten*..... and it was leg day.... today I think I am going to just walk on the treadmill after work if I can get my legs to work!!!! Happy Friday folks the weekend is almost here!!!
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    I consider myself pretty happy but lately I've been dying for some attention other than his. yikes
    Please go on....
    pxmjg8drxlbj.jpg
  • cariduttry
    cariduttry Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    hi all! happily married, almost 7 years, together almost 10.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Friday is when the step-kids come home... :neutral: