Bookworms

Options

Replies

• denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Me. I mostly like disturbing and creepy stuff. Currently reading The Wasp Factory.
  • lisciousg24
    lisciousg24 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Natka97xx wrote: »
    Accepted :smiley: what kind of books do you most enjoy reading?

Mostly anything I can get my hands on :love:
    For entertainment I read horror books "ex: Stephen King", crime "Agatha Christie", science fiction, young adult, romantic comedy, etc.
    Plus I'm interested in psychology, nutrition and Carl Sagan books :star:

What about you? :love:

I've never tried Agatha Christie
    Dean Koontz is my favorite though

I like reading Patterson, Sanford, Stephen King.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Fellow book worm here. Currently I'm reading Stephen King's Black House. It's an old one that I picked up at a book sale. I love walking into Half Price Books and leaving with a few new reads.
  • mayoosh_primrose
    mayoosh_primrose Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Me. I mostly like disturbing and creepy stuff. Currently reading The Wasp Factory.

Oh my God it sounds very creepy, killed 3 at 16 :astonished: Gonna read it soon!! Love creepy stuff too
  • salamandastron
    salamandastron Posts: 10 Member
    Options

Ooh, I just looked this up, it looks good! I love Harry Potter, time travel romance, anything gothic, and psychological thrillers. Lately I've been on a YA kick-I've been rereading a lot of Christopher Pike books and am on book 2 of the Lockwood Chronicles (a kid's series about British ghost hunters). Feel free to add me!
  • mayoosh_primrose
    Options

I've never tried Agatha Christie
    Dean Koontz is my favorite though

I like reading Patterson, Sanford, Stephen King.

You'll love Agatha Christie if you love crime novels *_* I can never guess the murderer till the last pages
    Only know King, the others are horror authors too?
  • mayoosh_primrose
    Options
    jenready wrote: »
    Fellow book worm here. Currently I'm reading Stephen King's Black House. It's an old one that I picked up at a book sale. I love walking into Half Price Books and leaving with a few new reads.

Stephen King is just awesome, I'm currentlt reading 11/22/63 :love:
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Yay for reading! Right now I am reading The Serpent and the Pearl. One of my favorite series is "The Cat Who...." books.
  • raelorien
    raelorien Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am! I have been reading a lot by Stacy Green lately. My go to genre is mysteries, but if it has words, I'll read it!
  • mayoosh_primrose
    Options

Ooh, I just looked this up, it looks good! I love Harry Potter, time travel romance, anything gothic, and psychological thrillers. Lately I've been on a YA kick-I've been rereading a lot of Christopher Pike books and am on book 2 of the Lockwood Chronicles (a kid's series about British ghost hunters). Feel free to add me!

Harry Potter :love: I'm thinking of rereading the whole series again, but then I find something new to read :lol:
    Will check out Christopher Pike :star:
  • vlhill11
    vlhill11 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Requested I love reading
  • mayoosh_primrose
    Options
    Yay for reading! Right now I am reading The Serpent and the Pearl. One of my favorite series is "The Cat Who...." books.

Checked out the Cat who... :love: looks very good!!
  • mayoosh_primrose
    Options
    raelorien wrote: »
    I am! I have been reading a lot by Stacy Green lately. My go to genre is mysteries, but if it has words, I'll read it!

Hahahaha same here :lol: books are simply awesome
    Will check stacy out ;)
  • maryrice702
    maryrice702 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I love books!! Right now I am reading Game of Thrones.
  • mayoosh_primrose
    Options
    I love books!! Right now I am reading Game of Thrones.

I read that one too and loved it! But I couldn't get through a clash of kings, was a bit boring :(
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    *_* *_* Sent a friend request to all!
    Maybe everyone can share what's currently on their reading list? I have Stephen King's 11/22/63 :love:

great book. my favorite thing he ever wrote. i've been going back and re-reading a bunch of old Brian Lumley lately. Titus Crow and the Dreamlands series mostly.

the fact that you enjoy reading pretty much makes me love you. just sayin.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    always reading something. I read biographies, histories, historical fiction, Sci-fi, fantasy, mysteries, just about anything. I love my kindle always have a book with me to still a few minutes
  • joolie1234
    joolie1234 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I was up till 2am finishing Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter. I'm normally a historical fiction buff tho.