Day 1, Again, Friends, Christian Motivation Fellowship

Options
Very overweight, but I know I can do this with the Lords help and some brothers and sisters in Christ. Looking for daily accountability partners! We can do all things thru Christ who strengthens us! 1heartlife

Replies

• 1heartlife
    1heartlife Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ok breakfast and lunch on track! How's your day going?" A merry heart doeth good like a medicine; but a broken spirit driers the bones." Prov17:22
  • jackie_van_d
    jackie_van_d Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Add you,
    I try to post a food challenge a couple days a week to shake things up
    Feel free to join the challenge !
  • 1heartlife
    Options
    Ok sound good! Thanks!
  • 1heartlife
    Options
    Ok dragging my butt to get on the treadmill! Isaiah1:19 "If he be willing and obedient, he shall eat the good of the land."
  • 1heartlife
    Options
    Thank you Church! 30 min on the treadmill ! Amen!
  • 1heartlife
    Options
    What a wonderful day! A special thank you to all my new fitness pals! Thank you for your inspiration and prayers! It was a victorious day! Thank you Jesus! Amen!
  • fredgonzini
    fredgonzini Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You can add me. frgonzini@gmail
    Christ has been a BIG part of my weight loss
  • lzap27
    lzap27 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me too :) have been looking for some Christians on here too. We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us - even this journey to better health
  • 1heartlife
    Options
    Ok friends, We are moving to Groups. My bad, I didn't understand the guidelines. Hope to see you there!
  • hypodonthaveme
    hypodonthaveme Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    When I started my journey, God gave me Philippians 4:13 as well. I quoted it several times a day for the first month and still quote it. I also quote Matt 19:26. The victory goes to God for my weight loss. I could not of done it without His encouragement, His strength.