True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess I bought like 5 bags of chips today cause they were on sale and I'm really tempted to to open one and pour a glass of wine
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I bought like 5 bags of chips today cause they were on sale and I'm really tempted to to open one and pour a glass of wine

I confess that that sounds exactly like something I would do and I had to be edumacated that you CAN buy one bag of chips for the sale price even when they say "buy 3 for $$$"
  • synchkat
    Options
    Sometimes you can't though. But ya I could have in this case but I needed a variety of flavours because we have people from Iowa visiting and they NEED to try Ketchup chips!!!
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you can't though. But ya I could have in this case but I needed a variety of flavours because we have people from Iowa visiting and they NEED to try Ketchup chips!!!

Fair point! Sometimes you can't. I just assumed (or maybe hoped) that you never could do that. And I confess I've never tried Ketchup chips either...sounds...interesting.
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    Options
    I confess that so far, my dinner has consisted of crisps, chocolate and alcohol. :confused:
  • synchkat
    Options
    I also got two bags of popcorn and kernels so I can make it from scratch when I regret buying the bag o popcorn.

@lulufit5 ketchup chips are gross. But have to be experienced
  • synchkat
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I confess that when I'm in line waiting to check out at the grocery store, I'll glance at what other people are buying and mentally add up either the calories of the complete package or a serving of everything they're buying.

I look at their stuff and judge them...cause I'm a judgey mcjudgerson
  • MrsBooBear
    Options
    I do this^^ too...
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,605 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I confess that when I'm in line waiting to check out at the grocery store, I'll glance at what other people are buying and mentally add up either the calories of the complete package or a serving of everything they're buying.

I look at their stuff and judge them...cause I'm a judgey mcjudgerson

I judge the judgers. :p

<----tends to buy different things at different stores so Target and Walmart are pretty much processed carb central for me :)
  • MrsBooBear
    Options
    I do it in envy. Wondering if I can fit it into my cals lol :lol:
  • synchkat
    Options
    I just do it and snicker when I see all sorts of organic this and that and then there's something like a Dunkin Hines cake mix. Why not make it yourself with your organic flour and eggs?
  • MFO3
    MFO3 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am not wearing any underwear
  • MrsBooBear
    Options
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    I just do it and snicker when I see all sorts of organic this and that and then there's something like a Dunkin Hines cake mix. Why not make it yourself with your organic flour and eggs?

Sometimes i want to go to the store to just buy a bunch of beer, condoms, pregnancy kit, and hemorrhoid cream, maybe some Immodium AD, and a wrench.

I love you lol! :heart:
  • synchkat
    Options

Sometimes i want to go to the store to just buy a bunch of beer, condoms, pregnancy kit, and hemorrhoid cream, maybe some Immodium AD, and a wrench.

and rope. don't forget the rope. and mumble under your breath listing all the items you are purchasing
  • synchkat
    Options

and rope. don't forget the rope. and mumble under your breath listing all the items you are purchasing

lol And I'll make sure to take a lot of time and write a check instead of using a debit card.

hahah YES!!!! in fact ask the cashier to help you. Be all like date? What's the date today? then when they tell you be all like OMG is it really and lament about how the year is going so quickly
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,605 Member
    Options
    MrsBooBear wrote: »
    I do it in envy. Wondering if I can fit it into my cals lol :lol:

LOL it's always between "oooooooooo I should buy that!" and "damn, I wish I could buy that!"