True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I went to Toys R' Us this morning and bought some chocolate (because it was in a clearance basket!) and then this happened......

8rlz0l92etuc.jpg
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    I confess that about once every month or two I eat an apple fritter knowing I'm allergic to wheat and then come home, take benedryl, and take a nap.
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am going on vacation tomorrow and I just ordered a small pizza.... I haven't done that in 4 months.. the next week will be tough to stick to the plan.. I am going to work out .. if it kills me I will continue...
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    SCoil123 wrote: »
    I confess that about once every month or two I eat an apple fritter knowing I'm allergic to wheat and then come home, take benedryl, and take a nap.

worth it.
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm seriously considering using the Jurassic Park theme in my wedding during the recessional. Bridezilla cracks be damned.
  • G085H173
    G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I confess I would love to go on a really long cycle in the sun. It's not sunny and I have chores to do. I follow up confess that I will open a bottle of wine instead.
  • magicpickles
    magicpickles Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I brought lots of junk food today, then tried a little bit of everything, and decided nothing really tasted that good. I'm going to set some of it aside for when my family visits.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm seriously considering using the Jurassic Park theme in my wedding during the recessional. Bridezilla cracks be damned.

omg do it. At my wedding our second song played after the father/daughter dance was Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots by the Flaming Lips. Our friends call it our wedding song

btw you can get a nice Jurassic Park version here. It's beautiful and would be nice to use
    https://youtu.be/7pvci1hwAx8
  • distinctlybeautiful
    distinctlybeautiful Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    I have eaten cream cheese by the spoonful and wanted more.

I confess that as soon as I read this I started to contemplate it as reality. Sounds reasonable to me :)
  • synchkat
    Options
    Sometimes I say things flippantly which I wish I coukd take back. It often it's too late and I feel horrible and my stomach hurts and I can't eat until I've come to terms with my stupidity
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    i confess i ate a tonne yesterday and did not log at all

i will probably eat a tonne again today

i hate pms soooo much
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I also got two bags of popcorn and kernels so I can make it from scratch when I regret buying the bag o popcorn.

@lulufit5 ketchup chips are gross. But have to be experienced

ketchup chips are unbelievably amazing how dare you wtf
  • EliseTK1
    EliseTK1 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I confess I find this thread hilarious and have been reading it to boost my mood.

I confess I am two months into a promotion, and I might regret it. I'm not able to work out as much, and when I do exercise I don't recover as fast because I'm not sleeping properly. I'm still losing weight, but I'm pretty sure it's muscle loss due to stress.

Being a manager is *kitten* exhausting.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm drinking white wine even though I prefer red
  • synchkat
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    I also got two bags of popcorn and kernels so I can make it from scratch when I regret buying the bag o popcorn.

@lulufit5 ketchup chips are gross. But have to be experienced

ketchup chips are unbelievably amazing how dare you wtf

Haha. I mean I love how they make your fingers red but they're just Weird
  • synchkat
    Options
    I'm a greedy girl. Just popped a bunch of cherries
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I say things flippantly which I wish I coukd take back. It often it's too late and I feel horrible and my stomach hurts and I can't eat until I've come to terms with my stupidity

I just met a man and a woman on a hike. The woman was carrying a baby on her chest. We stopped and chatted with the husband for a minute, just shooting the *kitten* (the woman was a couple of yards back using the time to rest). After we said bye and began to pass the woman, I said "Hi! Looks like you're carrying quite a bit of extra weight"...I obviously meant the baby, but after I said it I realized how it could be perceived.

Cliff notes version: yup, I do it all the time too.