married chit-chatters?

Options

Replies

• chihuahualady01
    chihuahualady01 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am also married and just starting my diet I don't care if your single or married we are here to support each other.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Yuck really. ..so if I lose more weight, he's gonna want SEX. This is making me rethink this exercise crappie.

Haha seriously you are awesome
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Yuck really. ..so if I lose more weight, he's gonna want SEX. This is making me rethink this exercise crappie.

Don't worry...the more exercise and weight loss, the more you'll be wanting it too.
  • DarleneReid577
    DarleneReid577 Posts: 4,401 Member
    Options
    Hmm. Shave parts, sounds itchy. Maybe less weight and some KY. Everything comes up roses.
  • jaedizzle01
    jaedizzle01 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I love being a stay at home mom. I love to cook for my family and try out new recipes. I love serving my husband his food, it makes me feel good. Lol weird I know. I also love turning cleaning the house into a game with my kiddos. I do yard work too sometimes. Lol I think it's fun to mow the lawn sp I hardly ever let my husband do it. Lol he's the mechanic, so he kees the cars working and lf course supports us.
  • WyshIKnew
    WyshIKnew Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I love being a stay at home mom. I love to cook for my family and try out new recipes. I love serving my husband his food, it makes me feel good. Lol weird I know. I also love turning cleaning the house into a game with my kiddos. I do yard work too sometimes. Lol I think it's fun to mow the lawn sp I hardly ever let my husband do it. Lol he's the mechanic, so he kees the cars working and lf course supports us.

Not a stay at home mum, but as an air traffic engineer my job involves shifts. So often I am home in the afternoons. It makes sense for me to prepare the meals, and I love to cook anyway. Like you I like to try new recipes and I do get a bit of a kick when my wife likes something I've just made.
  • synchkat
    Options

OMG I love cutting the grass too. Hubs was just saying to someone yesterday how I never let him cut the grass. It's actually a shore I really enjoy. Except when I mow over the extension cord but let's pretend I never do that
  • gfjazz
    gfjazz Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Good morning Ohio here
    Determined to eat healthy slacking I've added 2 pounds
  • lilthings1
    lilthings1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

OMG I love cutting the grass too. Hubs was just saying to someone yesterday how I never let him cut the grass. It's actually a shore I really enjoy. Except when I mow over the extension cord but let's pretend I never do that

I also love to cut grass. Weed whack and all things outside. I have asked for all electric stuff for gifts.
    I have a question. I am disabled, but can move around pretty good. I know 3 days after I do something I will be hurting so bad it will be sit in heating pad. Ok question. Why is it I can cut grass and shovel snow but can't vacuum. Vacuuming kills me. I even got a canister vacuum, because upright killed me.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Because cleaning is evil haha
    It's probably more upper body maybe
  • WyshIKnew
    Options
    I hope you pick up his dishes and clean up after he is done eating. If not, that would be a sad shortcoming.

We tend to share kitchen cleaning duties. I prefer to wash my pots, pans, woks and knives or they tend to end up in the dishwasher.
  • WyshIKnew
    Options
    gfjazz wrote: »
    Good morning Ohio here

Meh, it happens. It's not a race and it's not linear. Just keep on keeping on.
  • DarleneReid577
    DarleneReid577 Posts: 4,401 Member
    Options
    lilthings1 wrote: »

I also love to cut grass. Weed whack and all things outside. I have asked for all electric stuff for gifts.
    I have a question. I am disabled, but can move around pretty good. I know 3 days after I do something I will be hurting so bad it will be sit in heating pad. Ok question. Why is it I can cut grass and shovel snow but can't vacuum. Vacuuming kills me. I even got a canister vacuum, because upright killed me.

My mother was also unable to vacuum. Doctors said something about range if motion and movement.
  • WyshIKnew
    Options
    lilthings1 wrote: »

My mother was also unable to vacuum. Doctors said something about range if motion and movement.

Although I am not unable, I find difficulty with hanging up the laundry as I have 'severe' photoptarmosis. As soon as I start hanging up or picking in the washing I sneeze my head off, my nose runs and my eyes stream. It's inconvenient and annoying.
  • celestehughesbradley
    Options
    WyshIKnew wrote: »
    gfjazz wrote: »
    Good morning Ohio here

Meh, it happens. It's not a race and it's not linear. Just keep on keeping on.

I like this....it's definitely not a race. :) Thanks for reminding me of this. Have a great Father's Day...
  • celestehughesbradley
    Options
    What is everyone doing for Father's Day?
    My daughters and I are taking my husband to the beach to go explore and play. And then, go to his parents to watch the NBA championship between the Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers.
  • cqueenbee12
    cqueenbee12 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Happily married.
  • linddd
    linddd Posts: 6,591 Member
    Options
    I'm very married & will start watching this thread. <3
  • jaedizzle01
    jaedizzle01 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    WyshIKnew wrote: »

Not a stay at home mum, but as an air traffic engineer my job involves shifts. So often I am home in the afternoons. It makes sense for me to prepare the meals, and I love to cook anyway. Like you I like to try new recipes and I do get a bit of a kick when my wife likes something I've just made.

That's awesome!!! Lol now I don't feel so odd about when I get happy about my hubby liking my food. Lol
    I hope you pick up his dishes and clean up after he is done eating. If not, that would be a sad shortcoming.

Lol i do his dishes, yes. Lol I'm also proud to say that my husband hasn't had to serve his own plate in like 2 years ( excluding when he cooks...which isn't often )

Glad to know I'm not alone out there. Idk why I find mowing the lawn to enjoyable... but I really enjoy it. I think maybe it's therapeutic.