90Daysss Plan

Options
2»

Replies

• joelacy11
    joelacy11 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    @katieboo93_ I did the plan 18 months ago. Before I thought I was eating the right things... I was so off the mark!
    I was in ok shape, once I finished I was ripped! I think my BF was around 6%. I dont think I could keep it up and stay that low but it transformed my outlook on food. I loosely follow the principles now ie low carb days. I would 100% recommend it - well worth the cash.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    joelacy11 wrote: »
    @katieboo93_ I did the plan 18 months ago. Before I thought I was eating the right things... I was so off the mark!
    I was in ok shape, once I finished I was ripped! I think my BF was around 6%. I dont think I could keep it up and stay that low but it transformed my outlook on food. I loosely follow the principles now ie low carb days. I would 100% recommend it - well worth the cash.

There is no such thing as 'right' or 'wrong' foods for weight loss.
    The faster you figure this out, the less stressful weight loss becomes.

• photojunk
    photojunk Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi Katie
    I am on the final week of cycle 3 of the 90daysss.
    I have loved the experience.
    The first cycle is low carb meals with a carb refuel meal after a 25 min hiit. This was the hardest bit for me to get used to.
    But I just went with it because I decided to trust the plan.
    My cycle 1 results were 9inches lost and 4kg lost.
    Cycle 2 is 3 low carb meals on rest days and 3 carb meals on workout days. Workout days are German volume training with 15 min hiit.
    I lost a further 2kg and 4 inches.
    I am now at the end of cycle 3 which is back to low carb except after a workout. The workout is dramatic transformation process weight training with about 10 mins of hiit.
    In cycle 1 you get set recipes to choose from.
    In cycle 2 you get some set recipes but also a pick n mix ingredient list.
    In cycle 3 it's again set recipes and pick n mix ingredients.

Before starting the plan I was running 10-15 miles a week, completing jillian Michaels DVDs 4 times a week and bicycle commuting Monday to Friday. I could never seem to get my calories right. Doing this plan I've realised I wasn't getting my macros right.

I feel more confident on this plan.
    I have dropped 2 dress sizes.
    You get a coach via email but they are only reactive don't expect them
    To chase you up.

There is an unofficial Facebook group that is invaluable for support and advice.

Other than the £147 upfront cost you will likely see an increase in your food bill for first few weeks.
    You may need/want to buy protein powder.
    You will need to buy smaller clothes.

If you decide to do it all you need to do is trust the plan.
    The cycles are designed So you can see how your body reacts to the different ways of eating and you may not always see success on a particular cycle but when you submit at the end of that cycle you fill in a questionnaire submit
    Your photos and they will tailor the next cycle to your progress.

Anyway sorry for the long post.
    I hope it gives you some insight.
    It truly was the best decision of my year. I am now 9.5stone for the first time in 10 years. But I feel fitter more toned and healthier
  • chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    photojunk wrote: »
    Hi Katie
    I am on the final week of cycle 3 of the 90daysss.
    I have loved the experience.
    The first cycle is low carb meals with a carb refuel meal after a 25 min hiit. This was the hardest bit for me to get used to.
    But I just went with it because I decided to trust the plan.
    My cycle 1 results were 9inches lost and 4kg lost.
    Cycle 2 is 3 low carb meals on rest days and 3 carb meals on workout days. Workout days are German volume training with 15 min hiit.
    I lost a further 2kg and 4 inches.
    I am now at the end of cycle 3 which is back to low carb except after a workout. The workout is dramatic transformation process weight training with about 10 mins of hiit.
    In cycle 1 you get set recipes to choose from.
    In cycle 2 you get some set recipes but also a pick n mix ingredient list.
    In cycle 3 it's again set recipes and pick n mix ingredients.

Before starting the plan I was running 10-15 miles a week, completing jillian Michaels DVDs 4 times a week and bicycle commuting Monday to Friday. I could never seem to get my calories right. Doing this plan I've realised I wasn't getting my macros right.

I feel more confident on this plan.
    I have dropped 2 dress sizes.
    You get a coach via email but they are only reactive don't expect them
    To chase you up.

There is an unofficial Facebook group that is invaluable for support and advice.

Other than the £147 upfront cost you will likely see an increase in your food bill for first few weeks.
    You may need/want to buy protein powder.
    You will need to buy smaller clothes.

If you decide to do it all you need to do is trust the plan.
    The cycles are designed So you can see how your body reacts to the different ways of eating and you may not always see success on a particular cycle but when you submit at the end of that cycle you fill in a questionnaire submit
    Your photos and they will tailor the next cycle to your progress.

Anyway sorry for the long post.
    I hope it gives you some insight.
    It truly was the best decision of my year. I am now 9.5stone for the first time in 10 years. But I feel fitter more toned and healthier

could you link me the support group for facebook? ive looked but cant find it :(
  • NatalieLJ
    NatalieLJ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I was looking into this too as I have a friend who's currently doing well on it and have heard other great feedback, and I feel like I could do with some structured guidance on eating and exercising. Although it's advertised at £19.99 per month for 3 months, is that not the case, or is that something different?
    I'm also in two minds as to whether I really actually need to pay for the plan, or could just devise my own from the recipes and workouts that are freely available in his books and on his social media accounts.
  • Mystical64
    Mystical64 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My opinion is, people that have to pay for a program whether it be 10 weeks, 6 weeks or 90 days. Do have a greater success rate. They have the accountability from spending the money (unless money isn't a problem for you) and normally there are other people you can get support from and help push you to where you want to be. They are the good support you need.

And once you see the changes in you have made, you are more prone to keeping up with the food and workouts.

Some people don't know how to eat healthy. They either were never taught, or never cared to learn about the balance in a good nutrition.

I'm not sure what program you are referring too, however I have been with a program over a year and half, and I'm still losing and learning all the time.

But you have to give it 100% nothing less will change you.

Believe