8 week elimination challenge (closed group)

Options

Replies

• Veronica_029
    Options
    I have an idea...How about if every member of every team add the name of the team they belong to, to their Signature? Check my Signature for example.
  • fat2fab4life
    fat2fab4life Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I have an idea...How about if every member of every team add the name of the team they belong to, to their Signature? Check my Signature for example.

great Idea!!! can u let everyone now how to do it?
  • fat2fab4life
    Options
    ******** Updated Teams*********

Red Team

fat2fab4life
    crzyracer_03
    rachaelhefner
    anna_lisa
    vcoombe

Team Blue

penguinfan03
    BetterWithAge
    DanaKinzer
    aubreywygralak

Team Yellow

hexkitten
    mrs_joshica
    billuaa
    hippeychick
    veronica_029
    justme84x

Team Green

Konjit
    mandygal13
    fatboy255
    lovehandles3076
    jaelwoman
  • justme84x
    justme84x Posts: 66
    Options
    Hello everyone. I have just been added to the Yellow Team. I'm raring and ready to go! Lets do this!
  • jaelwoman
    jaelwoman Posts: 81
    Options
    Can we start trash talking yet? 'cuz TEAM GREEN is gonna dominate!

:laugh:

Oh YEAH!!!
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    I already burned over 900 today WOOT!

GREAT JOB, contest starts tomorow:laugh: , I THINK YOU SHOUD REST saturday :laugh: I am kidding of course NICE WORKOUT. GO GREEN GO GREEN
  • DanaKinzer
    DanaKinzer Posts: 72
    Options
    Normally, I do average 700 to 900 calories burned in a day but just for you guys, I'm gonna push it up to 1000 calories today, plus weight training! That's right folks. Blue is gonna bury you! *grins*
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Can we start trash talking yet? 'cuz TEAM GREEN is gonna dominate!

:laugh:

Oh YEAH!!!
    WELCOME TO THE WINNING TEAM
  • fat2fab4life
    Options
    I already burned over 900 today WOOT!

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww! that is awesome! keep it up... you all should reach your goal if you are doing this daily wow!
  • fat2fab4life
    Options
    You guys should go and get all of that exercise today.. although it won't count until tomorrow, it will be great for your body to exercise today too!!!!! I love the numbers I am seeing and I am shaking in my boots!!
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Hello everyone. I have just been added to the Yellow Team. I'm raring and ready to go! Lets do this!
    Sorry about ya being on the yellow team:tongue: Good luck and kick some butt
  • fat2fab4life
    Options
    Sorry about ya being on the yellow team:tongue: Good luck and kick some butt

I bet she will totally blow your team out of the water haha, I'm still saying RED TEAM ALL DAY!!!
  • mandygal13
    mandygal13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    FAT2FAB4LIFE - thanks for doing this! It's awesome to see how motivated everyone already is. Regardless of which team wins, this is surely going to be fun!!!! :wink:
  • SquishyVicki
    SquishyVicki Posts: 280 Member
    Options

Fab idea!! Can someone explain how I do this though??? :smile: Vx
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options

Fab idea!! Can someone explain how I do this though??? :smile: Vx
    Go to messages and then to signature and then you can add whatever ya need to,
  • crzyracer_03
    Options
    Scroll this page all the way up, under the title "Message Boards", you'll see Signature. Just type in there what you want it to say.
  • fat2fab4life
    Options
    ************************UPDATED TEAMS*****************************

Red Team

fat2fab4life
    crzyracer_03
    rachaelhefner
    anna_lisa
    vcoombe
    sweetlux

Team Blue

penguinfan03
    BetterWithAge
    DanaKinzer
    aubreywygralak
    mgmlap
    ic522

Team Yellow

hexkitten
    mrs_joshica
    billuaa
    hippeychick
    veronica_029
    justme84x
    sheri869

Team Green

Konjit
    mandygal13
    fatboy255
    lovehandles3076
    jaelwoman
    LoraEllen
  • SquishyVicki
    SquishyVicki Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Superstars!!!! :flowerforyou: Vxx
  • fat2fab4life
    Options
    We have added 5 more people to our challenge which means that the goal for our initial challenge is going to change, so please ignore the first posting about each teams goal to burn that certain calorie amount and refer to this one!! Thank you!!

Teams have been completed! Please look above to see what team you are on, and if your team mates have responded add them as a friend so you can motivate each other!!!!

Our first actual weigh in will be Next friday July 8th. you do not have to post pictures of your scale for future weigh ins, just the first one and the last one. If you do not have a camera or are unable to post a picutre please send me a message with your weight and I will accept your word of honor.

*************************************** 1ST CHALLENGE TO COMPLETE BY JULY 7 AT 11:59 P.M.*********************************

TEAM RED: BURN 5,770 CALORIES

TEAM GREEN: BURN 6,000 CALORIES

TEAM YELLOW: BURN 5, 200 CALORIES

TEAM BLUE: BURN 5,3OO CALORIES

(the reason each team has a different calorie burn amount is because of the difference in weight. I am 232 lbs and can burn 1000 calories doing one hour of cardio so it will be easier to reach that goal, others that weigh less it will be harder to burn a lot.. if you have questions please ask me =) ) this calorie burn is to be done by the entire group not just one person doing all of the work so communicate with your team and good luck!!
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Go Team Blue! We can do it...!!!