8 week elimination challenge (closed group)

Options

Replies

• fat2fab4life
    fat2fab4life Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Yeah I will join, I will post the picture when I get home tonight I have been 199.5-201.5 depending on the time of day, I have right around 40lbs to lose. I will also measure myself for the first time.

welcome, you are on team green, you took the last spot!! congrats
  • fat2fab4life
    Options
    Team BLUE report your calorie burns and your weight loss to your new Team Leader......... penguinfan03

Team Red report calorie burns and weight lost and inches lost to your new Team leader....... crzyracer_03

Team yellow report weight/inches lost and calorie burns to your new team leader Veronica_029

team green I need a team leader..... anyone....??? =) no pressure
  • DanaKinzer
    DanaKinzer Posts: 72
    Options
    Team BLUE report your calorie burns and your weight loss to your new Team Leader......... penguinfan03

Team Red report calorie burns and weight lost and inches lost to your new Team leader....... crzyracer_03

Team yellow report weight/inches lost and calorie burns to your new team leader Veronica_029

Team yellow, red and green: Don't bother reporting your calorie burns, weight lost or inches lost at all because Team Blue already has this in the bag!
  • penguinfan03
    penguinfan03 Posts: 32 Member
    Options

Team yellow, red and green: Don't bother reporting your calorie burns, weight lost or inches lost at all because Team Blue already has this in the bag!

And if I have anything to do with it, team blue will have a brilliant and beautiful graph to show how quickly we buried every other team :)
  • fat2fab4life
    Options

Team green report your weight/inches lost and calorie burns to your new team leader LoraEllen

your team leads will make sure everyone is on track and they will collect the data for me to give to all your. Please respect our team leads for we are all here for one reason........ TO WIN!!!! Good luck everyone and if you have questions please contact me or your team leader! Thanks
  • fat2fab4life
    Options

And if I have anything to do with it, team blue will have a brilliant and beautiful graph to show how quickly we buried every other team :)

I don't even know how to do that!
  • penguinfan03
    Options

See? Blue Team got skills.
  • DanaKinzer
    Options

You can not have success without brilliant and colorful graphs and charts, therefore, Red Team should just give up now!

That's right. We got it goin' on!
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Yeah I will join, I will post the picture when I get home tonight I have been 199.5-201.5 depending on the time of day, I have right around 40lbs to lose. I will also measure myself for the first time.

welcome, you are on team green, you took the last spot!! congrats

NEAT!
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    We have added 5 more people to our challenge which means that the goal for our initial challenge is going to change, so please ignore the first posting about each teams goal to burn that certain calorie amount and refer to this one!! Thank you!!

Teams have been completed! Please look above to see what team you are on, and if your team mates have responded add them as a friend so you can motivate each other!!!!

Our first actual weigh in will be Next friday July 8th. you do not have to post pictures of your scale for future weigh ins, just the first one and the last one. If you do not have a camera or are unable to post a picutre please send me a message with your weight and I will accept your word of honor.

*************************************** 1ST CHALLENGE TO COMPLETE BY JULY 7 AT 11:59 P.M.*********************************

TEAM RED: BURN 5,770 CALORIES

TEAM GREEN: BURN 6,000 CALORIES

TEAM YELLOW: BURN 5, 200 CALORIES

TEAM BLUE: BURN 5,3OO CALORIES

(the reason each team has a different calorie burn amount is because of the difference in weight. I am 232 lbs and can burn 1000 calories doing one hour of cardio so it will be easier to reach that goal, others that weigh less it will be harder to burn a lot.. if you have questions please ask me =) ) this calorie burn is to be done by the entire group not just one person doing all of the work so communicate with your team and good luck!!

OK TEAM GREEN, MY TRAINER WANTS ME TO BURN 2,500-4,000 CALORIES A WEEK, THEREFORE IF I CAN BRING IT HALFWAY WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO ROCK THIS!
  • Sweetlux
    Sweetlux Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Just had a healthy salad for lunch ;)
  • konjit
    konjit Posts: 16
    Options
    HECK YA! ... time to lose weight and talk TRASH!!!!!!!!!!
    GO GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!
  • fat2fab4life
    Options
    **************************************FIRST CHALLENGE*****************************************

this is the last change that will be made. since we have even more on our teams, we had to up the challenge a bit!!

RED TEAM: burn 10,088 calories and do 250 situps!!!!!!!!! (as a group)

GREEN TEAM: burn 10,125 calories and do 250 pushups!!!!! (as a group)

BLUE TEAM: burn 9,875 calories and do 275 jumping jax (as a group)

YELLOW TEAM: burn 10,433 calories and do 195 lunges!!!!!
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    it's SOOOO on!!
  • DanaKinzer
    Options
    Oh yeah... We got this! :)

Jumping Jacks first thing in the morning! Then off to the gym, run errands, cook dinner, gym again. Walk dogs their usual 2 miles but do them one at a time instead of all four at once. Oh yeah! :D
  • hippeychick
    Options
    **************************************FIRST CHALLENGE*****************************************

this is the last change that will be made. since we have even more on our teams, we had to up the challenge a bit!!

YELLOW TEAM: burn 10,433 calories and do 195 launges!!!!!

I don't wanna sound like an idiot, but what is a launge? lol
  • penguinfan03
    Options

Jumping Jacks first thing in the morning! Then off to the gym, run errands, cook dinner, gym again. Walk dogs their usual 2 miles but do them one at a time instead of all four at once. Oh yeah! :D

Wait a second... *grabs calculator*... 4 dogs... x 2 miles.... is EIGHT MILES with your dogs?!?!?! I think I would faint.

(the calculator probably wasn't really necessary, I think my brain just broke thinking how long it would take my short little legs to walk 8 miles......)
  • fat2fab4life
    Options

YELLOW TEAM: burn 10,433 calories and do 195 launges!!!!!

I don't wanna sound like an idiot, but what is a launge? lol

lol sorry lunges
  • DanaKinzer
    Options

Wait a second... *grabs calculator*... 4 dogs... x 2 miles.... is EIGHT MILES with your dogs?!?!?! I think I would faint.

(the calculator probably wasn't really necessary, I think my brain just broke thinking how long it would take my short little legs to walk 8 miles......)

I think if I break it up through out the day, I can do it. Get up early and walk one at 6 am. Walk another when I get home from errands around noon. Walk another sometime around four. And the last one before bed around 9 or so. I *think* I can. rofl And for one day at least, I'm going to pretend I can so that I actually do it!

Edit: Or... I can walk one or two of them sometime after midnight tonight. :D That would make it MUCH easier!
  • penguinfan03
    Options

I think if I break it up through out the day, I can do it. Get up early and walk one at 6 am. Walk another when I get home from errands around noon. Walk another sometime around four. And the last one before bed around 9 or so. I *think* I can. rofl And for one day at least, I'm going to pretend I can so that I actually do it!

Aaaahhh, see, that's it, STRATEGY!!!! We're gonna rock this thing.