Women with 50-100+ lbs to lose?!

Options

Replies

• jcmathews
    jcmathews Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm with yall. I got down to 211 at 12 weeks pregnant with my youngest and I'm back up at 265. Im looking to lose at least 100 lbs. Feel free to add me. I need the motivation and support.
  • keyka777rosco
    keyka777rosco Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me im 27 :) highest weight 315 current weight 203 goal weight 145 will help each other !!!
  • chdickason
    chdickason Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need the support. Tired of being overweight!
    SW: 222
    CW: 218.9
    GW: 150
  • salina14u
    salina14u Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me if u like don't know how to add friends on app. 5"7 sw: 273 cw: 236 goal weight as on now: 199 :)
  • BreannaN
    BreannaN Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 lbs to lose and would love to find more friends that are on this journey as well!

SW/HW: 259.8
    CW: 241.7
    GW: 140ish
  • AshBeaner
    AshBeaner Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I believe in everyone. If you have the right mind set you can achieve any goal big or small. I'm living proof hard work and dedication pays off. I've lost 100 pounds and have 100+ to go. I welcome you to befriend me so we can tackle this weight together!
  • kminthorne
    kminthorne Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. Was 250, now 200 goal is 125. We can do this! Working on making my inner critic play nice!
  • afiyaandrews
    afiyaandrews Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    BreannaN wrote: »
    I have about 100 lbs to lose and would love to find more friends that are on this journey as well!

How do we add
  • afiyaandrews
    Options
    BreannaN wrote: »

Same here
  • LyndsayAnne316
    LyndsayAnne316 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking to be motivated and hopefully motivate othera; feel free to add me :smiley:

SW: 216LBS
    CW: 207LBS
    GW: 133-140LBS
  • afiyaandrews
    Options
    laurasturn wrote: »
    I have over 50 pounds to lose. Would love to have support and give support.

Current Weight: 230

Add me everytime i adding someone my phone just comes out the app
  • afiyaandrews
    Options
    You can add me!
    SW:228(almost 3 yrs ago)
    CW: 201.5
    GW: 150
    I've just recently really started to loose. I went to the doctor, had a check up, got back on MFP and got a food scale. Its not happening very fast but it is happening.

Can u add me everytime i add someone my phones comes out the app
  • afiyaandrews
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I'll add you!

Initial SW: 290
    Restarting SW/CW 267
    :smiley:

Add me
  • afiyaandrews
    Options
    arose1122 wrote: »
    I don't know where to start! I was originally 198 lbs and I lost 71 lbs using phentermine. I felt AMAZING!!!!! That was in 2009. Then I got married and had babies and now I am 218 lbs!!! What the crap!!!!?????!!!!!! Now I just don't even know where to start. I have started and stopped a million times. I lose the same 10 lbs over and over again!! I am feeling so frustrated. Part of my problem is that I truly hate to cook. I would rather get fast food. I don't know how to get started. I hate feeling like this. Totally discouraged. Any help would be great! I need to lose about 85 lbs now. Please add me. I need the encouragement.

Can you try some slow cooker meals? I know I hate cooking after a long day but throwing everything together in the morning and coming to a cooked meal that is good for you is awesome.

Add me
  • afiyaandrews
    Options
    Graciefab wrote: »
    StacyChrz wrote: »
    Hello, feel free to add me! I'm 40, newly married and a recent nursing school graduate looking for my first nursing job. I love the community here and enjoy meeting new people. I have Hypothyroid and PCOS along with a gluten intolerance so I understand the struggles that so many people are experiencing. I want to be able to say to my patients that it's possible to get healthy and I know how hard it is.
    SW 251.8
    CW 202.4
    GW 150(maybe 140, we'll see how I feel)
    StacyChrz wrote: »
    Hello, feel free to add me! I'm 40, newly married and a recent nursing school graduate looking for my first nursing job. I love the community here and enjoy meeting new people. I have Hypothyroid and PCOS along with a gluten intolerance so I understand the struggles that so many people are experiencing. I want to be able to say to my patients that it's possible to get healthy and I know how hard it is.
    SW 251.8
    CW 202.4
    GW 150(maybe 140, we'll see how I feel)

I also am hypothyroid! I get it!

Am pcos
  • afiyaandrews
    Options
    Graciefab wrote: »
    Don't know if it counts, but I had over a hundred to lose when I started.

SW: 251
    CW: 161
    GW: 140

Yes! Can I ask what you did to lose the weight and how long? Did you use the calories mfp gave you also? Thank you! We have similar start weights and goal weights so just curious

The first 50lbs I lost without MFP - I just decided to start living a healthier life. I started eating what was actually considered a serving size, and eating consciously, cooking my own meals, etc. and walking on the treadmill 3 times a week. That 50lbs came off within about a year and a half.

Then I stalled for several months before I found MFP. I lost another 40lbs on MFP (using the calories they gave me) which has taken a little over a year. I started MFP with the 2lb/week goal. Lost some weight, went down to the 1.5lb goal, and kept lowering my goal the closer I get to goal weight. Current goal is .5lb/week.

The most important thing I've learned through all this is to be patient! :) I don't mind that it's coming off slowly. It's a lifestyle change, not a diet.

Can u add me
  • afiyaandrews
    Options
    LisaKay91 wrote: »
    I'm looking to lose a minimum of 150 pounds, right there with you!

Add me
  • crystalfaith
    crystalfaith Posts: 23 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'd love to join in! I'm just restarting again after having my son 4 months ago...I'm breastfeeding and still not losing :/ CW: 200.8 GW: 150
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I just returned today and I need all eh support I can get.

Highest Weight 255
    Current weight 231
    Goal Approx. 150...we'll see as we get closer.
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone! :)

SW: 301
    CW: 237
    GW: 180