NSV - I just did wha'?

Options
amsparky
amsparky Posts: 825 Member
Hey all - what a week. I just had to share. I was super worried about taking a day off, but took yesterday off, then proceeded to jog 3 miles on the treadmill this morning.

A few days ago, I got my previous best of 2.5 miles.

I cannot believe I did that!!! I go slow, but I go. I'm telling you all, if you want to become a runner (or super slow *kitten* jogger, like me) do Couch 25 K - it works!!

Thanks for letting me share! I did the 5k length today and plan to do this 3 days a week. So excited!

Replies

• PuzzleGirl65
    PuzzleGirl65 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting. You are inspiring me like crazy! :happy:
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Well done! I'm hoping to start c25k when the children go back to school in September - I have lots planned between now and then anyway. I love to hear the success stories form it as I just can't imagine being able to run at all :-)
  • FabCheeky
    FabCheeky Posts: 311
    Options
    w00t! :D
  • ShampooIsBetter
    Options
    Thanks for letting me share! I did the 5k length today and plan to do this 3 days a week. So excited!

Be careful. I do about 7 miles per week and I am sometimes dangerously close to severe pain in my shins and feet. Dont try to tackle something too hard, too soon and end up getting hurt.

Crawl, walk, run.
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Thanks! And I will be careful. I typically do 2.5 a day regardless (elliptical on non-jog days), so just time to up it. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!