I want thighs like wow and booty like POW!

Options

Replies

• GemTheSavage
    GemTheSavage Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Squats Squats Squats :)

Squats, squats and more squats! Got it, thank you!
  • GemTheSavage
    Options
    http://www.strongcurves.com/

This is a progressive weightlifting program with a large focus on lower body.

This. I'd recommend buying the book - the index of exercises is extremely helpful, especially if you don't have a ton of experience.

Thank you so much.
  • GemTheSavage
    Options
    Add me everyone
  • Wickedfaery73
    Wickedfaery73 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I would highly recommend strong curves. I have gone through it fully a couple times since August and I have made serious booty gainz.

Giggling at "booty gains" =D
  • beyoutiful2016
    beyoutiful2016 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Idk if you've heard of Blogilates. You should check it out.
  • GemTheSavage
    Options
    Idk if you've heard of Blogilates. You should check it out.

No I've never heard of that but I will look it up right now, thank you so much.
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    I want a nice tone butt but it's really for me & thighs & hips & stomach. What kind of exercise workouts I can do at the gym
    Please help me anyone I appreciate it if you do help me

I would once again, recommend Strong Curves. The program has a heavier emphasis on the lower body area than other programs.

It is a progressive lifting program - which is what you want to get stronger and build the body you desire.

Please keep in mind that your nutrition is key to this as well.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Strong Curves
  • GemTheSavage
    Options
    Strong Curves for the win obviously!
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    Nothing more to add except strong thread title. Made me click.
  • mallygirl420
    mallygirl420 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    For the *kitten*: curtsey squats, side squats, jump squats, suitcase squats, squat bar, leg press, deadlifts, thrusters, weighted lunges and weighted step-ups. I also use a resistance machine and bring it to ankle level, loop my ankle in a strap and put some weight on - step out a little from the machine so you're starting with resistance. With the line from the machine crossing over your rooted leg, take the strapped leg and pull it away from your stationary leg, I also then pull and kick back (I have no idea what these are called, but they are amazing).

I was born with a flat *kitten* and this works for me. I pick three to six of the above and rotate each until I do three sets. I switch it up each time.

Fortunately, pretty blessed on top :)

Good luck.
  • GemTheSavage
    Options
    For the *kitten*: curtsey squats, side squats, jump squats, suitcase squats, squat bar, leg press, deadlifts, thrusters, weighted lunges and weighted step-ups. I also use a resistance machine and bring it to ankle level, loop my ankle in a strap and put some weight on - step out a little from the machine so you're starting with resistance. With the line from the machine crossing over your rooted leg, take the strapped leg and pull it away from your stationary leg, I also then pull and kick back (I have no idea what these are called, but they are amazing).

I was born with a flat *kitten* and this works for me. I pick three to six of the above and rotate each until I do three sets. I switch it up each time.

Fortunately, pretty blessed on top :)

Good luck.

What body part are you referring to when you say "kitten" ?! I only know that word to mean vagina as far as body parts go
  • GemTheSavage
    Options

Mission accomplished! LOL!
  • GemTheSavage
    Options

Mission accomplished! LOL!

Also, I love your brows and hair!
  • mallygirl420
    mallygirl420 Posts: 66 Member
    Options

What body part are you referring to when you say "kitten" ?! I only know that word to mean vagina as far as body parts go[/quote]

Lol it corrects a-s-S to "kitten"

• Emijanine
    Emijanine Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Masters Hammer and Chisel. Gave me seriously strong gams and glutes! LOL! My hubs says you could bounce a quarter off my booty! Ha!
  • sueelaineparker
    sueelaineparker Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My routine is stronglifts 5x5 (make sure to keep upping your weight the aim is to lift heavy)
    So for that it includes squats and deadlifts.
    Then I might throw in some single leg bridges and planks. Also lunges.

I've seen some progress that I'm happy with in just under a month :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,506 Member
    Options
    Best workouts to maintain and create curves?
    Aaaand go!
    You can't "create" curves. Your shape is your shape due to genetics. Now if you're carrying a lot of body fat, you can reduce it to show the natural curves you already have.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,506 Member
    Options
    http://www.strongcurves.com/

This is a progressive weightlifting program with a large focus on lower body.
    Yes, but it doesn't create curves. If a woman doesn't have a shape for a round butt, lifting weights in deficit isn't going to help create it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png