The most positive thread ever. Let's brag!

Options
Let's encourage ourselves and each other with some positive self statements. Please share at least one thing you did this week that was healthy or positive. Brag about yourself!

I postponed a dinner reservation. I already went over my calories one day this week and I don't want to do that two times in one week. Its not the I'll never go to this restaurant; I'm planning on going in a few weeks. I just know that if I want to reach my goal, I need to keep the special occasion dinners special and not over do it. I'm proud of myself for staying balanced.

Replies

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I passed by the mirror this morning and noticed that my abs are looking nice. Got some definition going on. B)
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I normally do my bellydance exercise when I wake up, but MFH had to go to the dentist, so instead of just not doing it today, I made a game out of it. I will be doing my workout at 11pm, one hour before the next days begins....its gonna be wicked to cheat time and win!!
  • acbraswell
    acbraswell Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I did my weight training last night, and normally do ~15 minutes of cardio on weight training days. Well, I was feeling good so I ended up doing 40 minutes of cardio in addition to the weight training. I also bicep curled the 60 pound bar once!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Despite my DH even offering to drive me to get a chocolate sundae, I did NOT give in to intense cravings last night, and finished the day under my calorie goal.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Most positive, you say?

• wtliftchick
    wtliftchick Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Despite my DH even offering to drive me to get a chocolate sundae, I did NOT give in to intense cravings last night, and finished the day under my calorie goal.

Our husbands should be friends lol!
  • MissPauling
    MissPauling Posts: 33 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I totally did the weight training today I was dreading, along with a bunch of 2-minute planks. I didn't want to do it and I sweated like a pig, but I did it, and now I feel great and proud. Also I lost 5lbs the past 2 weeks.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I will be getting measured for new(smaller) uniforms today(finally) after being egged on by coworkers about how 'frumpy' I look.
    I estimate I will be about 3 sizes smaller than I am now!

It's about time, @lilaclovebird! LOL <3
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Even though I worked from 7 a.m. to 5:00 and had to be at a meeting at 7:00 p.m., I crammed in a gym session (and a shower :p ).
  • NatalieLJ
    NatalieLJ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I fit a 3-mile walk into my lunch break at work, and also did a 90-minute extreme thai pads class tonight (without collapsing!). My class partner said my shoulders and arms are looking more defined. And I'm down 8kg/17lb since May 1st. Oh, and I cooked the most amazingly delicious dinner all by myself (this is a big achievement as I am normally useless in the kitchen!) and still stayed under my calorie goal (even without taking the exercise into account).
    P.S. Well done everyone, some awesome positives here!