Map my walk

Options
CLEatMoulton
CLEatMoulton Posts: 36 Member
Do any of you have that app. on your phone. I would love to be friends with any of you that has this. It keeps track of anything to do with walking or bike riding ect. I like it because it keeps track and puts it on my fitness pal.

Replies

• CLEatMoulton
    Options
    I forgot to put Map my walk. Is the app I am referring to
  • peggywaydesigns
    peggywaydesigns Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That sounds great! I don't want to walk in my own neighborhood so it would come in handy when I'm out and about showing houses (realtor). I always thought I should get to my appointments early and walk around a bit but I wonder if that's a safe idea?
  • sabulaboys4
    sabulaboys4 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I use that ap. I generally walk the same route but I kind of like the voice updates it gives in time per mile. That way I know approximately what time it is and how fast I am walking
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Just be careful with your privacy settings. Since those are GPS apps it's very easy for someone with ill intention to get your private home and work locations.
  • sabulaboys4
    sabulaboys4 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I must have made map my walk mad. She finally started talking tome again this morning after not talking to me for close to a week
  • marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Yep, I use Map my ride, which also can be changed to Map my walk, hike, and a bunch of other things.
  • ukexplorer
    ukexplorer Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Yeah I've used it and when I linked it to MFP found it was really good. Only trouble is I've had to deactivate it for now as I'm not allowed my phone on site at work. What a bummer.
  • shrinkingtina
    shrinkingtina Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    This would be great to walk a new tail. I'm downloading it now!
  • CLEatMoulton
    Options
    can you figure out how to add friends. I would love to have some.I love it because it syncs with fitness pal and I do not have to add any thing but house work.Its an great :) app.