Pet pictures!

Options
12346»

Replies

• DarthJader89
    DarthJader89 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    She loves freshly worn gym shoes and being on books I'm trying to read. Also her name is ashes but goes by kitty. 2xe09jrhore6.jpeg
    owv8ywl2afng.jpeg
  • cookma423
    cookma423 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    This is my sweet pup. She's my best friend, my constant companion, and an ongoing motivation for my fitness, especially running. She gets far too hyper if I don't run her every few days haha. Best dog I've ever had, and I've been very blessed in my life when it comes to dogs.

aid5tru3wi2b.jpg

(and I also don't know how to resize photos lol)
  • hdatres
    hdatres Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    8abtnrhfqn47.jpeg
    This is Faith she's a rescue cat. She was A Macy aided and full of worms, she spent a few days in the kitty hospital. I've had her for 10 years and she's a very healthy and happy kitty! Like most calico cats she has a bit of an aditude, lol but she likes to but her head agents me when she wants peted.and she always greets me at the door when I come home ❤️
  • hdatres
    hdatres Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    iss526fsim55.jpeg
    Princes Pixie Bell..... She's 2 and Guards our house and pounces at the window to scare of other cats
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Our Harley girl. She just gets herself all wound-up to 'hound-up' sometimes. lol

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    63ild68gsptm.gif

Great smile.

• jopat11111
    jopat11111 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    This is Mozart & Tigga ❤️

• 100poundsx
    100poundsx Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    yn5rwo8flx0l.jpeg
    This is my boy Flash. He will be 6 months old on the 26 :) he's a dachshund chihuahua mix and is the sweetest boy. He likes to drag sticks inside the house and gets incredibly insulted when I drag them back out. He makes me smile when skies are grey. I love that crazy boy.
  • MichPainter
    MichPainter Posts: 26 Member
    Options
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Remy, our diva <3
    xhgmq4is3lje.jpeg

Charlie, our cute weirdo, the stray who came to stay <3 : 8nqdoyuylb5q.jpeg

• cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    0cto0ghb0el0.jpg
    This is Phyllis, one of my silkie hens! I have 10 other chickens, 2 miniature call ducks and 3 cats! Plus a pond full of beautiful fancy goldfish! It is our own special farm right in the center of town!