What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    To get out of the 170s. I've been in them for almost a year due to illnesses. I've gotten close, so I'm hoping with my new videos, Les Mills Combat, starting July 11, it will help me achieve my goal faster.
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    agreed to be part of te no excuse mom local groups swim suit photo at the end of summer.
  • angela101427
    angela101427 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Got my very first ever jumper and promised my girlfriend I would fit it by Aug 5th. She is trying to break me out of my bland fashion choices of black tights and long plain t-shirts! LOL
  • amyinthetardis1231
    amyinthetardis1231 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    1. Work out (strength dvd) 3x a week consistently
    2. Lose the first 5% (about 10 lbs--down 3 already!!!)
    3. Drop a dress size
  • magicpickles
    magicpickles Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    To be below my last fat weight and to make it to next weeks Weight Watchers meeting. To measure my liquids with a measuring cup, instead of weighing them.
  • acbraswell
    acbraswell Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Going to Denver, CO in September. Want to lose another 15 pounds, so down a dress size and fit in airplane seat better.
  • ofcsfoster36
    ofcsfoster36 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Being under 300lbs by August. Got 38 lbs to go.
  • Hyperbum
    Hyperbum Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    wodii55 wrote: »
    I have a few for the summer.....

1. I have just started being more active, so my small short term goal is to get 10,000 steps every day this week since I usually average less than 5,000 because I never move.

2. I weigh 214 and would like to get to Wonderland by my birthday on August 5th.

3. I've been squeezing into my size 16 jeans (not wanting to buy a new pair) so I would like those to fit comfortably, or just drop down a whole size to 14 :smile:

Totally realistic goals. I know you can do it!!
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Want to get below my high school weight - I was within 2 lbs then got in my own head so now I'm 7 lbs away from it. :(
    Get comfortably down to a size 14.
    Get to Onederland by my birthday - a little over 6 months away.
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I have 2
    to bike 36k this weekend (all uphil the first half but just on railway grade

to fit comfortably in my size 12 zip off pants I use them for out door activities-like hiking and paddling and have now given away all my size 14s- The 12's Just fit I want them less snug.

and I'm vey pleased my A1c bloodtest last week was in the normal range I am diabetic and take metformin but if my numbers are as good in September the metformin will get reduced.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    To figure out how to turn off notifications from this thread!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!