What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• jj_steele
    jj_steele Posts: 71 Member
    Today I added a pushup to my burpee. I still can only go half down in a unmodified pushup but before I couldn't even do that. And the fact that I felt I needed to up the difficulty of my burpee outstands me. Actually even the fact that I do burpees on a regular basis outstands me.

Fantastic! You're an inspiration. I am still trying to complete a normal burpee. I can only modify. You have just offered me a little hope. Congratulations on your accomplishment!
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    I've been living in lulu lemon crop yoga pants since none of my work trousers fit. I was wearing a size 8 and they were starting to get too big and the seams kept turning toward the outside of my legs. Went to my local consignment shop hoping to find a size 6 but all they had was a 4. Although I'm only down about 5 pounds since buying the size 8, the size 4 actually fit... And they were only $27.00. They're tight, but they fit.
    That's super awesome!
  • MrsDogLady
    MrsDogLady Posts: 156 Member
    Five co-workers all packed into a 13 Ford Escape for a brief meeting across town, two in front, three in back (one of the being me), -- and for the first time since forever I didn't feel like the awkward fat woman that everyone else had to accommodate. :-)
  • MrsDogLady
    MrsDogLady Posts: 156 Member
    edited June 2016
    Sorry it was duplicated
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!