Replies

• RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Chocolate cake
  • Samanthor
    Samanthor Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Echoing the person above who said they could eat their whole days calories in Brie. Mmmmm Brie and applies, Brie and crackers...yummmm.
  • foodfightgal
    foodfightgal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Cheese. I can't stop once I start.
  • jonel_oh_el
    jonel_oh_el Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ooh my biggest one is popcorn! I don't know what it is about bagged sweet and salty popcorn but the second I open it I can finish a whole bag no problem and it has like 7-8 servings!
  • missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Cheese
    Ice cream
    Pizza
    Mexican food
  • Samigrl9115
    Samigrl9115 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Bread and cheese
    Garlic Shrimp...I'm Portuguese so these are my cryptonite. I can't even keep them in the house for right now
  • kimberlylarson1962
    kimberlylarson1962 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    KeriDiana wrote: »
    This may sound weird, i don't know, maybe not but if there is watermelon in my house, i will eat it. Sure, it's not the worst, the point is that i CAN'T STOP SNEAKING BITES!!! My other one is roasted chicken. We get the rotisserie chickens from Sam's Club and i swear i could probably sit down at my table abd the whole entire thing with my fingers. It's salty and fatty and savory.....the perfect storm.

Arg.....

I understand the watermelon priblem , I will eat big one in a day and get sick because im diabetic .it is my food crack
  • CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm another one for the crisps. I CAN stop, but it's like slamming the brakes on and screeching to a halt, not a dignified restraint. I was at my brother's house last weekend and they had Mackie's bacon crisps (these are amazing, try them if you're ever in Scotland) and everyone was laughing at my magnetic attraction to them.

However, I don't ban myself from crisps because that would only make me want them more! I just fight the good fight each time.
  • Osiris275
    Osiris275 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Crisps for me (aka potato chips). Before I could quite happily eat a share bag in one sitting. Sometimes 2 bags! So I simply stopped buying them when I tried to get healthy because I knee there was no willpower there when it comes to them.

I've been doing this for 16 months now and I can have them in the house. I have 1 small multi pack or i actually weigh out a portion from a big bag. It still surprises me!

I know if I was in the right mood though I could still eat them like I used to so I certainly don't keep a lot around.
  • Projectjustme
    Projectjustme Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Crisps here too! and haribo gummies or winegum type sweets and a new one I found last week which is dark chocolate covered cranberries ......
  • sweetpea813
    sweetpea813 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I bought a bag of snack size York Peppermint Patties to have on hand when I had an urge for something sweet/chocolate. That bag lasted about 8 minutes before I devoured the whole thing
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I have two that i try to keep out of the house, because i find it hard to control myself: peanut butter and potatoes of any kind but especially Yukon gold and sweet.
  • kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Nutella
    Tortilla Chips/Salsa/Guac/Queso
  • oolou
    oolou Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    bread and butter
  • GeorgiaM2015
    GeorgiaM2015 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Prawn Cocktail pringles. Once you pop, you really can't stop!
  • emmaprocopiou
    emmaprocopiou Posts: 246 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Cheese.... Melted cheese toasties
    Chocolate, milk choc and White choc is too easy to eat , which then makes me crave salty crisps