My first month, and first 10 pound loss

Options
2»

Replies

• MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I can't believe that much gain - is JUST 10 lbs. You are doing wonderful.

The before and after pictures are so important!! They give you a great perspective. I applaud your brutal honesty in your photographs - you are doing so much; for so many.

I'll be doing something similar; as I move closer to my goal. You look great, and thanks.

I agree...that is only 10lbs!!! makes me want to work harder for my next 10 :)
  • babynurse123
    babynurse123 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You did a great job! Thanks for the pics, you can really see a diff!! keep up the great work!
  • Garae
    Garae Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Thanks sugar apple! I worked really hard :)

What programme did you do over the past 30 days...

I did 45-60 min of cardio about 4 times a week, and tried to eat about 1200 cals
  • Garae
    Options
    I can't believe that much gain - is JUST 10 lbs. You are doing wonderful.

The before and after pictures are so important!! They give you a great perspective. I applaud your brutal honesty in your photographs - you are doing so much; for so many.

I'll be doing something similar; as I move closer to my goal. You look great, and thanks.

:D thank you so much!!!! I'm proud of the hard work i put in this month-
    before this month i've never been able to last more than 35 min doing cardio and now i can last over an hour!
  • Garae
    Options
    You did all that in 30days? How did you tone the lower belly area...I would really like to lose my "baby pouch" :blushing:

I do this ab workout I invented with a medicine ball-
    I lay on my back, legs raised and parallel to a wall,
    Then I push the medicine ball up in the air (sit ups, I do about 10-20 of those),
    Then I take the medicine ball side to side (something similar to a crazy ivan),
    Then, keeping my shoulder blades off the ground, holding the medicine ball high, I move my legs side to side, concentrating on my lower abs
  • ashley26704
    ashley26704 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    wow! great job!! :) Congrats
  • totustuusmaria
    totustuusmaria Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I can so see the difference and 10 in the first month is awesome!!! wtg!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!