My food crack is...

Options

Replies

• JenSD6
    JenSD6 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Salt & vinegar chips with the Helluva Good Onion Dip, and I'll eat until I'm sick.

Salty snacks have always been my undoing. Most times I can keep myself to a reasonable portion, but something about salt and vinegar makes it really hard to stop.
  • jammer1963
    jammer1963 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    alyssagb1 wrote: »
    Ketchup.. At 15-20 calories per serving it's not too bad. However, if you have 8 servings rofl. I am a ketchup FIEND.

You are preaching to the choir! lol
  • jammer1963
    Options
    paradi3s wrote: »
    Ice freakin cream. There's a twirl it yourself ice cream cone thing in my nearest convenience store, and since it's only 25 PHP (50 cents!), I just can't help myself sometimes and twirl a HUGE ice cream cone :(

Right next to where I work is a local place that makes decadent ice cream. EVERY flavor is awesome! :)
  • Zella_11
    Zella_11 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Pizza
    Salt & vinegar chips
    French fries

I can give up sweets with no problems...my weakness is savory treats! Almost impossible for me to work these in to my daily calorie goal, so I have to eliminate them for now
  • Zella_11
    Zella_11 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    JenSD6 wrote: »
    Salt & vinegar chips with the Helluva Good Onion Dip, and I'll eat until I'm sick.

Salty snacks have always been my undoing. Most times I can keep myself to a reasonable portion, but something about salt and vinegar makes it really hard to stop.

Same. Drooling now just thinking about salt and vinegar chips!
  • jammer1963
    Options
    Ice cream, Nutella and chips and salsa.
    I've ate a whole jar of Nutella in two days :(

You ever put them all together for a treat? I posted there was a local place next to where I work that makes home-made, decadent ice cream and one of their sundaes is Chesterfield and chips... it's peanut butter ice cream, with hot fudge, whipped cream, caramel sauce and chocolate covered potato chips. It's to die for! :)
  • Scorpio8402
    Scorpio8402 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    jalapeno cream cheese
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Cheese "crackers". I throw some shredded sharp cheddar on a pan and bake it until it's crispy. I usually end up eating the entire pan...
  • catsdogsh
    catsdogsh Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Pizza will always be my undoing! NY, Chicago etc I love pizza lol
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    oolou wrote: »
    bread and butter

We're past the lamppost, hold my hand again :)
  • dawnsnarks
    dawnsnarks Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Starburst jelly beans I will eat until the point of a sugar headache and beyond. Experience has taught me nothing. Also: chips and peach salsa, guacamole, Fritos with Frito dip (cream cheese, ketchup, and Worcestshire sauce), Wheat Thins, Rosemary and Olive Oil Triscuits with sharp white cheddar... basically everything that my family has on hand for get togethers.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Roasted peanuts in the shell. Goddamn peanuts.
  • blackaheep4288
    blackaheep4288 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    General Tso chicken is my addiction! I started this journey in Feb and still haven't managed to kick the habit. I have found a healthyER alternative. Order steamed chicken and broccoli and a side of general tso sauce. Yum!
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    KeriDiana wrote: »
    This may sound weird, i don't know, maybe not but if there is watermelon in my house, i will eat it. Sure, it's not the worst, the point is that i CAN'T STOP SNEAKING BITES!!! My other one is roasted chicken. We get the rotisserie chickens from Sam's Club and i swear i could probably sit down at my table abd the whole entire thing with my fingers. It's salty and fatty and savory.....the perfect storm.

Arg.....

It's not weird to me girl, the salty, fatty, savory allure of rotisserie chicken is real!!! Pulled pork is also a struggle for me to resist.

Other than the glorious meat described above it's chips/crisps for me. I don't keep them in the house because i'll just grab a handful to mindlessly munch whenever I see the bag.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Nothing from a store, but homemade food that my mom or dad cooks... that is another story
  • dredremeg
    dredremeg Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Cheese and Caramel popcorn mix from Garretts and peanut butter creamy
  • endlessfall16
    endlessfall16 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Flavored yogurts from Yogurt Land, Fruiti Tuiti.

I can eat the biggest tub of them topped with a gazillion different toppings.
  • canadianvampyregurl
    canadianvampyregurl Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm an excellent baker so when I do bake, I head to MFP to break down the recipe for nutritional value. There's only hubby & I at home so having baking around is not good. I will bring most of it to work.

I love a good cupcake. They are hard to find here so I don't make any pit stops (thank goodness).

I could probably eat my weight in cheese...oh glorious cheese.

I'm safe around ice cream. Whew

Cream cheese frosting...I could drink it out of a straw

ok...back to munching on my cucumbers !!!
  • mysticatgal1
    mysticatgal1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    nachos or most any cheese