Curves are a must even if they are tiny curves
  • HeavyHaulin16
    HeavyHaulin16 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I Like to have something to hold on to
  • TehLaughingDog
    TehLaughingDog Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend is thin, tall and lean; small narrow hips, small chest, broad shouldered. I've always, even when I was thin, been curvy; big bottom, larger chested, and (use to be) narrow waisted.

She's trying to gain muscle while I'm trying to lose weight and gain muscle. I gain muscle much faster than she does while she loses weight faster.

Each body type is different and each person looks best in there healthiest body type. For her she's suppose to be thin and lean, for me I'm suppose to have those curves and swerves. If she tried to fit curvy it wouldn't work for her and I'd perpetually be disappointed because I cannot be a skinny mini.
  • beahz1
    beahz1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Curves or no curves, that is the question. I know that even when I hit my goal I'll still have curves, it's just how I'm built. But what do guys like and what do women think of other women. Just curious.

Definitely curves mama
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    I'm still confused by this...

By definition a curve wouldn't discriminate against lean/thin women. It simply implies there's a distinct change in the lines of a persons body- creating shape.

But- whatever. y3m60dswxvs1.gif

And people get competitive. Like you are only curvy if your bra size is a K cup. But, there are different types of curves and different shapes. And I am not really into the concept of every person fitting into a fruit classification. But, whatever.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options

By definition a curve wouldn't discriminate against lean/thin women. It simply implies there's a distinct change in the lines of a persons body- creating shape.

And people get competitive. Like you are only curvy if your bra size is a K cup. But, there are different types of curves and different shapes. And I am not really into the concept of every person fitting into a fruit classification. But, whatever.

Right.... the whole bra size thing

My perky C cups look "curvier" on me than some of the DDs I've seen. It's all about proportion
  • Fiqahana
    Fiqahana Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'll say I prefer curves, always have lol :smiley:
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    A thin person, to me, has small diameter bones

No. Just. No.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »

Right.... the whole bra size thing

My perky C cups look "curvier" on me than some of the DDs I've seen. It's all about proportion

I think that if we go by some sort of "sir mix a lot rule" that states if a woman's measurements fluctuate by ## amount- you're considered curvy.

Thin, thick-- whatever, if your body has a SHAPE- you've got curves.

I would never describe myself as "big boobed". But, I have a curvy shape. Does that mean I am the most curviest person in the world setting a world record. Not even close. Lol
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    A thin person, to me, has small diameter bones

No. Just. No.

Yeah. Some people do have a very small bone structure. But, thin refers to the body fat. Not the frame size. Any person of any frame size can be thin, lean, fit, whatever.
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    beahz1 wrote: »
    Curves or no curves, that is the question. I know that even when I hit my goal I'll still have curves, it's just how I'm built. But what do guys like and what do women think of other women. Just curious.

Definitely curves mama

Good to know.
  • ddoud71
    ddoud71 Posts: 2,741 Member
    Options
    Curves aren't bad
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Cones! I mean, curves!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I would say that everyone is going to have different tastes...not all guys like one particular look. My buddy likes his women very petite and stick thin...his wife is very beautiful, but not my cup of tea...I like an athletic look...other guys are going to like the curves, etc...

I always think these threads are hilarious...as if every guy on the planet has exactly the same taste in women.
  • ddoud71
    ddoud71 Posts: 2,741 Member
    Options
    Cones! I mean, curves!

Haha

Cones...
  • alyssa_rest
    alyssa_rest Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    athletic with a little curve is my personal goal! not everyone's cuppa tea, but that's my ideal body
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    athletic with a little curve is my personal goal! not everyone's cuppa tea, but that's my ideal body

My personal preference in a woman
  • Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    as a scarecrow, i feel sadz for all the stick shaming going on ITT

lxU2O2B.gif

Stick Shaming is real! Everybody stop stick shaming! You don't know what tree the stick came from. You haven't live the sticks life. Sticks have feeling too!

jdq8den1a76n.jpg