July 10 lb challange who whats in?

Options

Replies

• SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Oh and just FYI -- it's NEVER...EVER....too late to join our challenge. Just find the team captian for the group your screen name starts with -- send a friend request and your starting weight -- weigh ins on Fridays -- and more support than you'll know what to do with!!!

So come on -- don't be shy. Now is not the time to be a wallflower --- its time to let everyone see how FANTABULOUS you are:flowerforyou:
  • tiffypooh2u
    tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    There are so many new people... I LOVE IT! I can't wait to be able to work with these great people on this month's challenge. This last 3 months while doing these challenges, I have lost a total of 21 pounds.... HOW AWESOME and encouraging is that???? GOOD LUCK JULY CHALLENGERS! GO PURPLE!
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Red team members: I'll be sending you a friend request/message if I don't have your starting weight. FYI...it's tough for me to keep up with the thread sometimes, so the best way to get a hold of me to weigh-in each Friday is to send me a message. I'll post team totals every Sunday. Good luck team!!!!
  • velisha
    velisha Posts: 21
    Options
    TEAM PURPLE!!!!!!!!!.......LETS GO!!!!!!.....(*_*)..(*_*)
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    There are so many new people... I LOVE IT! I can't wait to be able to work with these great people on this month's challenge. This last 3 months while doing these challenges, I have lost a total of 21 pounds.... HOW AWESOME and encouraging is that???? GOOD LUCK JULY CHALLENGERS! GO PURPLE!

Ms Tiffy -- You are so amazing -- major Kudo's for each and every pound you've lost!!!
  • onceacaterpillar
    Options
    A challenge is just what I need! Please put me on the list!:flowerforyou:
  • karona313
    karona313 Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm in...anyone need new friend's please add me :-)
  • Coco187
    Coco187 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    If it's not too late, I would like to join.
  • amieharris
    Options
    sounds good!
  • Athena413
    Options
    I'm in...anyone need new friend's please add me :-)

I've got you on my list...send me a message with your starting weight! :smile:
  • Athena413
    Options
    A challenge is just what I need! Please put me on the list!:flowerforyou:

Got you, too...send me your starting weight!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I don't think I said I want in yet - but I do. Today's the second, and on Wednesday I weighed in at 204.5. So, my goal by the end of July is 194.5.

This is NOT going to be easy - I'm working the 4a.m. to noon shift at my job and my diary looks like someone trying to GAIN weight. I need a buddy who's gonna be hard on me and push me to get this done. I'm counting on you guys to be those people.

Let's go, gang!
  • Athena413
    Options
    I don't think I said I want in yet - but I do. Today's the second, and on Wednesday I weighed in at 204.5. So, my goal by the end of July is 194.5.

This is NOT going to be easy - I'm working the 4a.m. to noon shift at my job and my diary looks like someone trying to GAIN weight. I need a buddy who's gonna be hard on me and push me to get this done. I'm counting on you guys to be those people.

Let's go, gang!

You got this, dee! ONEderland is within your grasp. Go get it, girl!!
  • arkabama
    arkabama Posts: 5
    Options
    Count me in :)
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Ok, Team Blue!!!! Let's get ready for this challenge. Friend me and we can do this together!!!
  • BelindaSlagle
    Options
    I want in too! I'm new and this is my second day!! I need help really bad!! I weigh on Thursday at 247 lbs. I weigh every Thursday with a small group of ladies. I can't fight this alone so I need all the help I can get. Please don't leave me out. Thanks, Belinda
  • Johannahall
    Options
    Count me in
  • PrincessMissDee
    PrincessMissDee Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'll be in! I'm fairly new to this (this is my first post). I'm about to start a fitness bootcamp, god knows what it involves, that's for the whole of July.

What do I have to do?
  • Athena413
    Options
    I'll be in! I'm fairly new to this (this is my first post). I'm about to start a fitness bootcamp, god knows what it involves, that's for the whole of July.

What do I have to do?

I'll be your team captain, so message me or friend me or both and let me know your starting weight...then just give me an update every Friday!
  • lorinjax
    lorinjax Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Is it too late!? I want in! I'd REALLY LOVE to lose more than 10lbs but I'll take what I can get!