MFP ADDICTED

Options

Replies

• yenohamk
    yenohamk Posts: 117
    Options
    SexyCook, you took the words right out of my mouth! I love it here. This is just such a different weight loss experience from my previous attempts, and it's much more effective, I think. I don't plan on leaving. :heart:
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah!! I'm forever on here.. then when I'm not I'm wondering what I'm missing!!! I love this site!
  • Falisha13
    Falisha13 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I :heart: mfp! I've joked around before about getting the mfp symbol as a tattoo I love it so much! lol, was only kidding though, mostly :laugh:
  • sweebeesmom
    sweebeesmom Posts: 148
    Options
    I agree, I'm on facebook a whole lot less these days. I'm playing a real game here, with real results!
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Yep! There is no other place that we can rant and rave about how awfully hard it was to not eat out of a candy bowl on someone's desk at work or how great it feels when someone says... "have you lost weight? This seems to be the number one place where people actually care if you do an 800 calorie work out! The support is amazing and we all keep each other going.
  • PuzzleGirl65
    PuzzleGirl65 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Oh man. I thought I was hanging out here all the time just because I'm new. :noway:
  • fstender
    fstender Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you wrote this! I love this website! It's amazing to see other peoples success ...really motivates me! I can't wait till I have my turn to post before and after pics!
  • jid314
    jid314 Posts: 71
    Options
    If I'm not on MFP forums or my food diary, I'm talking about my diet or talking about the MFP forums! lol. My wife is going nuts but I think she likes the progress I'm making.
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    Me TOO - I spend at least twice as much time on here as I do facebook...

It's a lot more interesting here too!
  • Nana_Anne
    Nana_Anne Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Sign me up on the list! I must talk about the site alot my daughter has joined now ; ) I have friends here in such a short amount of time to pray and laugh with and also to sit with in the hard times too. The forums have been wonderful. So many write the things I think about or would love to hear. Mike is awesome to keep up with the bandwidth and no charge at all! I could give him a hi-five, snoopy dance and a big hug! He amazes me to have come up with this program and to offer this to all of us with a giving heart. Thank you Mike and all MPF members ; )

edited cause I can never type worth a hoot!
  • janeylondon
    Options
    I will let you know how I feel about it in a few weeks. I am not even a week in yet. I do use another one too but this one is good for on the go. I'm just excited to see how its going to work with me. I only need to lose about 20 pounds at the very max if that. But those pounds are stubborn and I have to keep my head down to get them off. Then its going to be good keeping them off.

I say 20 pounds as if its nothing. At the moment I am 26 on the BMI scale and 25 is at the top end of normal. I have always been twittering there and people thin its ok because I am tall. Its not though! People think I am obsessed with weight but its not that....they do not understand. I like being fit and looking good at the same time.
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    In a word: Yes. Adore this site!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Thanks GOODNESS is just not me...and to those that are NEW to the Site..trust me..If you have found your great friends that fit and love to support.(Not sidewatchers)...you will be on it Morning, noon, and night,,, from your cell phone, at work...and anywhere that has a wifi...It's so crazy...Any little thing you do you want to share and the twist is you lose weight just by the suggestions, comments, and seeing others do it you know you can..I LOVE THIS PLACE...
  • solrak1969
    solrak1969 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    If I'm not on MFP forums or my food diary, I'm talking about my diet or talking about the MFP forums! lol. My wife is going nuts but I think she likes the progress I'm making.

This pretty much sums up my situation. It's on my mind all the time.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Debi and i'm a MFP addict :tongue:
  • tsmith6569
    tsmith6569 Posts: 63
    Options
    same here...but I have to say there are surely worse things to be addicted to! I promote the site so much I'm convinced people think I'm getting paid to do it. But it's just that awesome and has changed my life!
  • DRay64
    DRay64 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I do love this site and look forward to getting on it every day although sometimes that doesn't happen.
  • kassandra1717
    kassandra1717 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    yep totally addicted
  • MintyCandy
    MintyCandy Posts: 44
    Options
    After listening to Falisha13 talk about it at work I caved and finally started using mfp. And I am sooooo hooked now. Greatest website ever. It's sad I even read the message boards (especially the success stories) at work.
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I feel like I am so addicted to this site. The great friends I have made here and when I am away I feel like something is missing. I know that MFP is all for making an healthier lifestyle with eating choices and exercise but man I have gained so much in the short amount of time I have been here. Plus the perks of losing weight to excites me. I assume its because I tried motivating and tracking what I do thru FB and go not support there..Once I was put on to this site it was like A DREAM come true for me. Does anyone else feel this way and do you feel the support here is so much better than you have recieved any where else...

It's like you told my story:bigsmile: FB gave me no support. I love MFP!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!