Tattoos.. Yes? No?

Options

Replies

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I could not care less if someone has them or not. I have seen beautiful ones. I have seen horrific ones. I won't judge if you have tatts, but if you have them and they look like they were done by a 5 year old in a garage, then all bets are off.

For the record, I have 1, and my wife has 3. I would not love her less if she had zero.
  • iceyblues
    iceyblues Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    This first one is a symbol called the "brand of the mausoleum" from a comic book series I love called Bizenghast.
    The second is the symbol from my favorite band, Avenged Sevenfold. (It's in between my shoulder blades, about 6 inches across, 2 inches long.

I don't regret either of these tattoos. Not even the brand one on my wrist. (Surprisingly, a lot a people don't even see it, even at interviews. If I have an interview where it will be a concern, I just use tattoo makeup to cover it)
    With the Deathbat, I do think about what will happen when I get really up there in age and I start to forget things. I'll come out of the shower one day and forget that I have that tattoo, and I'll catch a glimpse of it on my back and freak out and be all, "WTF IS THAT OH GOD AHH!"

But other than that, no regrets. :wink:

24320_382715098895_5783018_n.jpg?oh=ad1ee6f3cecd73d8ff1ffa9e4aca63d6&oe=57C4B237

avenged-sevenfold.gif

Deathbat is my next one :smile:
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    @lilbitmeme I love your mandala tattoo.

I have 3 beautiful tattoos and one big mistake tattoo that is in the process of being removed.

Never get a tattoo in the middle of an emotional crisis. Getting a tattoo removed is like being tattooed with fire. And takes much longer. And I promised my husband I wouldn't get anymore till I got rid of the mistake one. I'm hoping by the end of the year.
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    I've got the first line of the Spartan Creed on my right arms forearm. And I've got two more that I want. .... xplpueh4rot9.jpeg
  • jules159
    jules159 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    6io0a1s2txlr.jpeg
    I have three. This is probably my favorite though because I got it in remembrance of my grandparents.
  • mysticatgal1
    mysticatgal1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I don't have a picture available but I have a sunflower with a peace sign in the center on my back. I love it so much. I might get another in a few years for my kids.
  • PamelaW41
    PamelaW41 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Yes, love them. Don't regret mine.
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Love them.
    I currently have 5. My favorite is my Always Keep Fighting.
    I'm stashing money away for my next one. I'm thinking flowers all over my fore arm.
  • lilbitmeme
    lilbitmeme Posts: 89 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    darlswife wrote: »
    @lilbitmeme I love your mandala tattoo.

I have 3 beautiful tattoos and one big mistake tattoo that is in the process of being removed.

Never get a tattoo in the middle of an emotional crisis. Getting a tattoo removed is like being tattooed with fire. And takes much longer. And I promised my husband I wouldn't get anymore till I got rid of the mistake one. I'm hoping by the end of the year.

Thank you! My artist is very talented! I pray I never have any removed.... I hear it hurts a lot
  • l0velife1
    l0velife1 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    LOVE this thread! I am so happy to be living in an age where tattoos are starting to be accepted and aren't just for certain people anymore. I have a few small tattoos that I got when I was pretty young. I don't "regret" them because they symbolize things I was going through in life however I do want to get some covered up/added to. Now with the awesomeness of internet, I am able to take photos in, don't have to pick off of a sheet and can actually research amazing artists! I have a huge thigh tattoo I am wanting to finally get.... just need to not be broke. :'(

Anyway, here is my most recent one. This pretty much just explains everything I love in life(big book/gaming/all around nerd) and just the story of my own life...

la5cn7xqs7sn.jpg
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Back when the calves were fat, and the tattoo was new. I think I was 20.0jtgaf4ystsg.jpg
  • Lovethesnow35
    Lovethesnow35 Posts: 2,070 Member
    Options
    None here
  • iceyblues
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Not the greatest angle lol,start of my sleeve,getting touched up on Tuesday :)
  • iceyblues
    Options
    iceyblues wrote: »
    Not the greatest angle lol,start of my sleeve,getting touched up on Tuesday :)

20160624_093214.jpg
  • iceyblues
    Options
    As you can see I suckling at this
  • iceyblues
    Options
    Suck*
  • Befy88
    Befy88 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Yes <3 alllll of the tattooes!!! Love them have 4 myself, got plans for more >:)
  • TattedUpBeachBoy
    TattedUpBeachBoy Posts: 44 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    ffqnv4h4wjt2.jpeg

I don't regret any of mine, luckily. My most recent one is attached. A rendition of Hear No See No Speak No.

• BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Only have one right now...but I want a sleeve eventually