Bluetooth Headphones - Whadya got?

Options
I use to have the Motorola S10-HD, but they really started to wear out and the battery life stunk.

I upgraded to a set of Jaybird X2s. A lot lighter and much better sound quality.

Replies

• hec1985
    hec1985 Posts: 10 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Skull candy smokin buds. Long battery life, good sound, cheap, and stay in my ears no matter the workout
  • SwindonJogger
    SwindonJogger Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    plantronics backbeat fit. I tried the jaybirds but couldn't get them to fit well in my ears. The Plantronics are a great fit for me.
  • parkernitefly
    parkernitefly Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Cheap Bluedio Q5
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    plantronics backbeat fit. I tried the jaybirds but couldn't get them to fit well in my ears. The Plantronics are a great fit for me.

What kind of battery life do you get for those?
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Beats. They are fine
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,366 Member
    Options
    LG bluetooth earbuds. usually get at least a week from the battery (just use them for tunes during my workouts).
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options

I have these and they are awesome. The ear fit is comfortable and battery life is good. I can use them all day if needed, but usually only use them for morning workouts, while driving and listening to podcasts and talking on the phone; so, interspersed throughout the day. If needed, they would last at least 4-5 days being used like that.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Jaybirds. Love them.
  • kwtilbury
    kwtilbury Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Picked up a pair of Soundpeats Q9As on Amazon for $20. I'm not an audiophile, so they're great for my needs (training in the gym and running).
  • AbbyGary
    AbbyGary Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Soundpeats Q800, cheap on amazon
  • dewd2
    dewd2 Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    bshedwick wrote: »
    I use to have the Motorola S10-HD, but they really started to wear out and the battery life stunk.

I upgraded to a set of Jaybird X2s. A lot lighter and much better sound quality.

I gave up on the S10's years ago. They were very uncomfortable (plastic pressed on my head) and the sound was not good (couldn't keep them tight in my ears and the sound suffered). I tried a bunch of different BT and wired earbuds before I found my Jaybirds (original bluebud x's). Love 'em.
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    dewd2 wrote: »

I gave up on the S10's years ago. They were very uncomfortable (plastic pressed on my head) and the sound was not good (couldn't keep them tight in my ears and the sound suffered). I tried a bunch of different BT and wired earbuds before I found my Jaybirds (original bluebud x's). Love 'em.

I had similar complaints about the Moto S-10s. They were also rather bulky. I had the Moto S-9s previously and they unrecoverably died during a half marathon I ran (boo!).
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options

What kind of battery life do you get for those?

I get at least 12 hours from mine and probably more - gets me through a week of workouts easily without being drained.

I'm obsessed with mine. They are so comfortable and I LOVE that they let in some ambient noise. It makes me feel a lot safer wearing them running outdoors.
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    These are mine... been my favorites since I got them.

http://aftershokz.com/products/bluez-2s