Countdown to Onederland.. Who is with me?

Options

Replies

• Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    nursecasg wrote: »
    Hello dear fellow onderlanders and a great big HELLO and welcome to everyone who is new! Today is my weigh in day, I am down 2.7 this week putting me that much closer to onderland! I am definitely happy with that. My exercise game was strong this week. I only do walking on the trails by my house but I did about 3 miles five times this week. How about you? How is your week going? Also, do you have any little reward you are going to do when you get to onederland? For me, I am going to the thrift store and buying a few new outfits. Thrift store, because I hope they will be too big in the few months after onederland :smile: Have a great weekend everyone!

On to onederland, 17.1.

You are doing brilliantly! Well done for starting this thread and sticking to your goals.
  • nursecasg
    nursecasg Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Orphia wrote: »
    I'd like to support you guys in your goals!

I started in April 2015 at 218 lbs.

I reached 136 lbs in April 2016, and have maintained my weight for 2 months and counting.

(5 foot 9.5 inches tall.)

20160507%20PB%20Leap_zpsqyburwmo.jpg

My tips?

Read the Helpful Posts.

Log everything. Weigh calorie-dense foods.

Be brutally honest with yourself and your logging.

Don't wait around for motivation. Just do it!

You might as well keep trying because the time will pass anyway.

Thank you for your support and for your wonderful tips! Congratulations on your amazing loss and on maintenance. Good to know that it can be done :smile:
  • nursecasg
    Options
    Sw: 355
    Challenge start weight: 253
    Cw 251
    GW: 195

52 pounds to go to onederland!

Hello and, wow, congratulations on your loss so far! Amazing stats!
  • UntangledSkein
    UntangledSkein Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I would like to join you all. Today is my first day.
    SW 250lb
    GW 140lb
  • nursecasg
    Options
    tophat62 wrote: »
    So today is my weigh in day! I have lost 4.8 pounds this week! I'm not going to complain about the numbers that's for sure. I feel healthier and motivated! Off to onederland 11.2lbs

Oh my gosh, you are doing AMAZING! How did you manage such a big drop this week?
  • nursecasg
    Options
    I would like to join you all. Today is my first day.
    SW 250lb
    GW 140lb

Hello and welcome :smile: Best of luck to you on this journey!
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,742 Member
    Options
    Father's Day weekend was hard! I've been yo-yo-ing back and forth ( mostly up) 2-3 pounds, but moving back in the right direction. 9.3 pounds to Onderland!
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do this.... if you want to motivate me or keep me in line, because I desperately need it, add me.

SW: 263
    GW: 160
    On to onederland... 64
  • Pandabear0324
    Pandabear0324 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Please count me in!!

Highest weight: 380lbs (9/30/15)
    Starting weight: 258lbs
    Goal weight: 150lbs Height: 5'7

Pounds to Onederland: 58.1

I have been at this since September 30th 2015 :) I log everyday and anyone is free to add me :)
  • tophat62
    tophat62 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    nursecasg wrote: »
    So today is my weigh in day! I have lost 4.8 pounds this week! I'm not going to complain about the numbers that's for sure. I feel healthier and motivated! Off to onederland 11.2lbs

Oh my gosh, you are doing AMAZING! How did you manage such a big drop this week?

A lot of hard work! lol did a workout 6 days this week, as well as walking 2 hours every day. I haven't cheated on my diet, which is probably the hardest part. Been making healthier choices. I have learnt that it's much more a lifestyle change than anything else.
  • tophat62
    tophat62 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Please count me in!!

I have been at this since September 30th 2015 :) I log everyday and anyone is free to add me :)

WOW! you should feel so proud of what you have already accomplished! that's incredible, keep it up! :smile:
  • Pandabear0324
    Options
    Please count me in!!

WOW! you should feel so proud of what you have already accomplished! that's incredible, keep it up! :smile:

Thank you so much! :) I am proud of myself but I am also my own worst critic lol I just wanna wake up and be fit and strong and sexy haha but I am definitely willing to work for it :) I think I will appreciate it more and am less likely to go back to my old ways by taking it slow and steady :)
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Please count me in!!

Thank you so much! :) I am proud of myself but I am also my own worst critic lol I just wanna wake up and be fit and strong and sexy haha but I am definitely willing to work for it :) I think I will appreciate it more and am less likely to go back to my old ways by taking it slow and steady :)

Good plan!

Sticking to your set calorie limit is necessary throughout your life, so it's silly if we think one day of deprivation is going to fix everything.

Slow and steady and eating what you love in moderation will achieve your goals for sure!
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    SW 257.8
    GW 140
    CW 238.6
    On to onederland 37
  • Pandabear0324
    Options
    Orphia wrote: »
    Please count me in!!

Good plan!

Sticking to your set calorie limit is necessary throughout your life, so it's silly if we think one day of deprivation is going to fix everything.

Slow and steady and eating what you love in moderation will achieve your goals for sure!

I agree soooo much! I literally cannot live a life without ever having tacos or pizza or brownies with ice cream! And I know that a "diet" that doesnt include those sort of things some times (and in correct portions) is not something I can stick to!
  • nursecasg
    Options
    OH, almost forgot!
    On to onederland, 13.8 pounds!